Continue your Qantas Club journey.
As a Qantas Club member, you’ll continue to have access to some of the best lounges in Australia and the world.*
Here’s what you'll continue to enjoy:
- Bring a guest each time you travel^
- Complimentary food, beverages and Wi-Fi
- Additional checked baggage allowance~
- Upgrades to Business at the airport for domestic flights in Australia when you use your points†
- Earn 3 Qantas Points per $1 spent on your membershipΩ
- Dedicated service and check-in desks.
* Qantas Club membership and access is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Club. Qantas Club members may access a Qantas Club, Qantas domestic regional lounge and Qantas International Business Lounge when their next flight on the same day is with a Qantas (QF) or Jetstar (JQ, 3K, BL or GK) flight number on their ticket. Partner and Associated lounge access is subject to various conditions of entry. Qantas Club members will also be welcomed at the Emirates Business Lounge in Dubai when their next onward flight that day is a flight with a Qantas (QF) flight number.
^ If you're flying Qantas, QantasLink or Jetstar you may bring one guest to join you in a Qantas Club domestic lounge, Qantas International Lounge, or Qantas International Business Lounge. Members visiting an eligible Associated Lounge and travelling on an eligible flight may also allow entry for one guest. When visiting any international lounge, both you and your guest need to be travelling together further that day on the same flight. For full details on this policy visit the Qantas website.
~ Extra checked baggage allowance is only available on Qantas operated jet flights with a QF flight number on your ticket and varies by route and travel class. Piece, size and weight restrictions apply. Visit qantas.com/baggage for details.
† On Departure Upgrade Rewards are not available on Qantas Classic Flight Rewards and are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Upgrades are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Some flights may have no upgrade seats available. See qantas.com/qantasclubbenefits for details.
Ω You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 when you join or renew an Individual, Partner or Corporate Qantas Club membership using cash or a credit card. Points will not be earned if you redeem Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited after 60 days of the date of Qantas Club membership purchase or renewal. Qantas Points will not be earned on the purchase of Lounge Access Passes, Qantas Club fees (other than join or membership fees) or Express Delivery charges.