Incredible stays await when you use your points to book
Whether your dream hotel stay is beachside, poolside or city-side, enjoy exclusive discounts when you book a Classic Hotel Reward using Qantas Points.
- Availability of Classic Hotel Rewards is limited. You will find the best availability the earlier that you book.
- A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are non-refundable.
- You do not earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
- Classic Hotel Rewards are only available within Australia.
More information about Classic Hotel Rewards
Will I earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you will not earn Qantas Points on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Can I change or cancel my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are non-refundable. Refer to your booking confirmation for full details around changes and cancellations.
Can I use a Qantas hotels voucher for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you cannot use a Qantas hotel voucher on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Who do I contact for assistance with my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
You can call Qantas Hotels on 1300 738 206 between 7 am to 10 pm AEDT, 7 days a week.
What are the payment options for a Classic Hotel Reward?
A Classic Hotel Reward booking must be booked using Qantas Points only.
Can I book an international hotel through Classic Hotel Rewards?
No, currently Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are available for hotels within Australia only.
How far in advance can I book?
Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance.
How many hotel rooms are available?
Availability is limited, especially during peak times such as school and public holidays.
Tip: If your chosen hotel is not available as a Classic Hotel Reward check back again later as additional rooms may be released sporadically.
How do I view Classic Hotel Reward availability and book?
To view and book a Classic Hotel Reward:
- View qantas.com/hotels.
- Enter your destination. Classic Hotel Rewards are only available within Australia.
- Make sure your price display is set to Qantas Points mode on the left hand side.
- Choose the filter check box on the left hand side that will show Classic Hotel Rewards only.
- Choose a Classic Hotel Reward from the list.
*You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Join online now. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Members will not be able to redeem points for additional hotel charges for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Minimum night stays and blackout dates may apply. Qantas Points cannot be earned on Classic Hotel Rewards. A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards are non-refundable. For full terms and conditions click here.