As a Frequent Flyer member you travel in a world of rewards and privileges. Flying is twice as rewarding with the Qantas Points and Status Credits you can earn with Qantas and our partners. Plus there are hundreds of ways to earn Qantas Points on your everyday spend.
There are also plenty of ways to use your points, including booking hotels, car hire, for over 3,000 products in the online Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, and of course for flights too. Have a look around and see why we are Australia's best loyalty program.
Complete the online application form and receive your Frequent Flyer number instantly. Once you get started you’ll see how easy it is to earn and build up your Qantas Points and Status Credits, and enjoy all the benefits of membership.Join now
You can earn and use your Qantas Points with Qantas and over 35 partners and affiliates such as Jetstar, Emirates and oneworld® to travel to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. Between the Qantas network and our partners’ you can enjoy the rewards of being a Frequent Flyer on nearly every major route in the world. Move up through the tiers to enjoy all kinds of privileges like extra points, lounge access, priority seating and check-in.Find out more
Being a Qantas Frequent Flyer means you can earn Qantas Points quickly, because there are so many ways to earn them. From flying, to hiring a car and booking a hotel, to everyday things like health insurance, shopping, using a credit card or Qantas Cash®, you can earn points and start using them for the rewards you want.Find out more
Use our calculators to explore the many ways you could use your Qantas Points to pay for flights or an upgrade. And, just as you can earn Qantas Points for things other than flying, there are other ways to use them too. You can use your points for food and wine, products from the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, health and travel insurance and more.
Take advantage of exclusive Frequent Flyer offers from our partners. There are some great ways to earn bonus Qantas Points or access member-only discounts.
Join the Qantas Club; Australia’s largest domestic and international lounge network. With our award-winning dining options, beverages and business facilities, you can sit back, unwind and start your journey feeling relaxed and refreshed. Gold and Platinum Frequent Flyers receive complimentary access to lounges. Alternatively, you can join instantly online using Qantas Points or cash. The member benefits extend beyond access to lounges with additional baggage allowances, on departure upgrade requests and discounts on meeting rooms.Find out more
Login to view and update your details, manage your bookings, top up or claim missing Qantas Points and more.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Double Qantas Points on eligible flights worldwide: This offer is valid when you register and make a new booking on an Eligible Flight between 12.01am (AEDT) 12 November 2018 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 16 November 2018 and travel between 1 December 2018 and 30 June 2019. For members with Australia or New Zealand as their country of residence in their Qantas Frequent Flyer profile, an Eligible Flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Domestic or International Qantas or Emirates operated flight with a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket where Qantas Points are normally earned. Any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket which is not operated by Qantas or Emirates including Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair, Jetstar Japan, Jetstar Pacific and other partner airlines are not eligible for this offer. For members with a country of residence outside Australia or New Zealand in their Qantas Frequent Flyer profile, an Eligible Flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Domestic or International Qantas operated flight with a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket where Qantas Points are normally earned. Any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket which is not operated by Qantas including Emirates Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair, Jetstar Japan, Jetstar Pacific and other partner airlines are not eligible for this offer. For full details, see terms and conditions. Qantas Points will not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Flight Rewards. See Airline Earning Tables for details. Flight Gift Vouchers purchased during the promotion but not redeemed for an eligible flight booking during the promotion period will not earn double Qantas Points. Each passenger can book multiple new eligible bookings during the promotion. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to 6 weeks after completion of travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via the Qantas website, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of registration and booking to earn double Qantas Points. Qantas may extend or withdraw the offer at any time. Each passenger in the same booking must register to qualify for this bonus offer. Bonus Qantas Points are based on the Base Rate which applies, or the Minimum Points Guarantee if applicable and for the purposes of this promotion does not include any Status Bonus that may apply for tier members. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by Qantas. Only one double Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary however, double Qantas Points may be earned on multiple eligible flight bookings. If you qualify for multiple bonus offers, the offer first registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book (regardless of the payment date) and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period, this bonus offer will not apply. In accordance with Commonwealth policy, this offer is not available to you if you are travelling for Commonwealth purposes.
* Win a trip to France with Qantas Wine: Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 26 October 2018 to 11.59pm (AEDT) 11 January 2019 Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (excluding NT), aged 18 years or older. Entry: Eligible Entrants must purchase any Pommery, Vranken or Heidsieck Champagne product from qantaswine.com. Multiple entries permitted. Draw: 2pm (AEDT) on 18 January 2019 at Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Prizes: One Major prize of AU$24,660 Maximum total prize pool: AU$24,660. Winner notification: By phone and email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published on qantaswine.com/win on 25 January 2019 for 28 days and the Major Prize winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 25 January 2019. View full terms and conditions at qantaswine.com/champagne-terms. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28263, ACT Permit No. TP18/01821 and SA Licence No. T18/1657. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
* Double points with Dell: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies but will be waived for Dell customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Dell Terms and Conditions. From 2 November 2018 to 29 November 2018, businesses that are Qantas Business Rewards Members can earn double points (6 points per dollar spend) on selected products including Latitude, Workstation, Precision, OptiPlex, and Servers. Available for online purchases only at Dell.com/au/business. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 45 days after the purchase of a product. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Dell by calling +1 800 812 393. Dell Terms and Conditions apply to all sales and are available on request or at "Terms and Conditions of Sale" located at Dell Terms and Conditions. Limited to 5 units per customer. Goods by delivery only: Dell Australia Pty Limited (ABN 46 003 855 561) is located at Unit 3, 14 Aquatic Drive Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. Online pricing: Prices advertised online include delivery fees. Mistakes: While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Dell reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors. Product performance: We often quote speeds and other performance data (such as printer or processor speeds). Please note that these quotes are only for comparative purposes and your actual speed or other performance can vary with a host of factors, including other equipment or phone line used. Further information: For more important information about our products and services go to Dell.com.au/important_information. Copyright: ©2018 Dell Inc. All rights reserved.
* NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card: Offer commences 17 September 2018 and ends 11.59pm (AEDT) 6 December 2018. To be eligible for the 100,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card via qantas.com by 6 December 2018, be approved and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within three months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus Qantas Points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. The reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at the time of card opening and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard annual card fee (currently $395) in the 13th month of your card account and annually thereafter.
* See what's on sale at the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store: The redemption of Qantas Points for Rewards is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.
* Earn up to 40,000 Qantas Points with Yellow: A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for Yellow customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Yellow Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to www.yellow.com.au/contact. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 60 days of purchase. New customers to Yellow who purchase a listing will earn; 10,000 Qantas Points for the Bronze listing, 20,000 Qantas Points for the Silver listing, 30,000 Qantas Points for the Gold listing and 40,000 Qantas Points for the Platinum listing. Existing customer who upgrade their listing will earn; from Bronze to Silver, 20,000 Qantas Points; Silver to Gold, 30,000 Qantas Points; Gold to Platinum, 40,000 Qantas Points. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.