As a Frequent Flyer member you travel in a world of rewards and privileges. Flying is twice as rewarding with the Qantas Points and Status Credits you can earn with Qantas and our partners. Plus there are hundreds of ways to earn Qantas Points on your everyday spend.
There are also plenty of ways to use your points, including booking hotels, car hire, for over 3,000 products in the online Qantas Store, and of course for flights too. Have a look around and see why we are Australia's best loyalty program.
Complete the online application form and receive your Frequent Flyer number instantly. Once you get started you’ll see how easy it is to earn and build up your Qantas Points and Status Credits, and enjoy all the benefits of membership.Join now
You can earn and use your Qantas Points with Qantas and over 35 partners and affiliates such as Jetstar, Emirates and oneworld® to travel to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. Between the Qantas network and our partners’ you can enjoy the rewards of being a Frequent Flyer on nearly every major route in the world. Move up through the tiers to enjoy all kinds of privileges like extra points, lounge access, priority seating and check-in.Find out more
Being a Qantas Frequent Flyer means you can earn Qantas Points quickly, because there are so many ways to earn them. From flying, to hiring a car and booking a hotel, to everyday things like health insurance, shopping, using a credit card or Qantas Cash®, you can earn points and start using them for the rewards you want.Find out more
Use our calculators to explore the many ways you could use your Qantas Points to pay for flights or an upgrade. And, just as you can earn Qantas Points for things other than flying, there are other ways to use them too. You can use your points for food and wine, products from the Qantas Store, health and travel insurance and more.
Take advantage of exclusive Frequent Flyer offers from our partners. There are some great ways to earn bonus Qantas Points or access member-only discounts.
Join the Qantas Club; Australia’s largest domestic and international lounge network. With our award-winning dining options, beverages and business facilities, you can sit back, unwind and start your journey feeling relaxed and refreshed. Gold and Platinum Frequent Flyers receive complimentary access to lounges. Alternatively, you can join instantly online using Qantas Points or cash. The member benefits extend beyond access to lounges with additional baggage allowances, on departure upgrade requests and discounts on meeting rooms.Find out more
Login to view and update your details, manage your bookings, top up or claim missing Qantas Points and more.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card: Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer available through online channels only which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous 12 months. Offer applies only once per eligible customer. Eligible purchases for the purposes of the spend criteria mean purchases which earn Qantas Points. Purchases which are not eligible to earn Qantas Points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions. The annual fee will be waived for the first year. After the first year, an annual fee of $425 applies.
* Qantas Store luggage sale: Discount applies to points values only and ends 30 April 2018 unless sold out prior. Qantas reserves the right to extend or withdraw this sale at any time.
* Smart way to pay: Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions or enquiries.
* Qantas epiQure Bonus Points Offer: Offer ends 30 April 2018 unless sold out prior. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time. To purchase from Qantas epiQure, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736
* Qantas Store Win a trip competition: Competition closes at 11:59pm on 30 April 2018. Authorised under NSW Permit No. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23044, South Australia Permit No. T18/484 & ACT Permit No.TP18/00566. For full terms and conditions, click here.