As a Frequent Flyer member you travel in a world of rewards and privileges. Flying is twice as rewarding with the Qantas Points and Status Credits you can earn with Qantas and our partners. Plus there are hundreds of ways to earn Qantas Points on your everyday spend.
There are also plenty of ways to use your points, including booking hotels, car hire, for over 3,000 products in the online Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, and of course for flights too. Have a look around and see why we are Australia's best loyalty program.
Complete the online application form and receive your Frequent Flyer number instantly. Once you get started you’ll see how easy it is to earn and build up your Qantas Points and Status Credits, and enjoy all the benefits of membership.Join now
You can earn and use your Qantas Points with Qantas and over 35 partners and affiliates such as Jetstar, Emirates and oneworld® to travel to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. Between the Qantas network and our partners’ you can enjoy the rewards of being a Frequent Flyer on nearly every major route in the world. Move up through the tiers to enjoy all kinds of privileges like extra points, lounge access, priority seating and check-in.Find out more
Being a Qantas Frequent Flyer means you can earn Qantas Points quickly, because there are so many ways to earn them. From flying, to hiring a car and booking a hotel, to everyday things like health insurance, shopping, using a credit card or Qantas Cash®, you can earn points and start using them for the rewards you want.Find out more
Use our calculators to explore the many ways you could use your Qantas Points to pay for flights or an upgrade. And, just as you can earn Qantas Points for things other than flying, there are other ways to use them too. You can use your points for food and wine, products from the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, health and travel insurance and more.
Take advantage of exclusive Frequent Flyer offers from our partners. There are some great ways to earn bonus Qantas Points or access member-only discounts.
Join the Qantas Club; Australia’s largest domestic and international lounge network. With our award-winning dining options, beverages and business facilities, you can sit back, unwind and start your journey feeling relaxed and refreshed. Gold and Platinum Frequent Flyers receive complimentary access to lounges. Alternatively, you can join instantly online using Qantas Points or cash. The member benefits extend beyond access to lounges with additional baggage allowances, on departure upgrade requests and discounts on meeting rooms.Find out more
Login to view and update your details, manage your bookings, top up or claim missing Qantas Points and more.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Shop the Christmas Gift Edit: Offers end 11.59pm (AEDT) 20 December 2018 unless sold out prior or otherwise states. Qantas reserves the right to extend or withdraw these offers at any time. Visit the Qantas website for full details of all featured products and offers, including any conditions and exclusions.
* Earn every day with a Qantas Points earning credit card: Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Card products referred to are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
* Win your points back this Christmas: Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901). Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 1 November 2018 to 11.59pm (AEDT) 20 December 2018. Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members. Draws: 7 weekly draws between 7 November 2018 and 19 December 2018. Winner notification: by email and on qantas.com/winyourpointsback every Tuesday following the draw. Entry: during the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must redeem any product at the online Australian Qantas Shopping Rewards Store. Prize: The first 50 eligible entries drawn each week will win back the number of Qantas Points they redeemed at the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store during the applicable Weekly Entry Period up to a maximum of 50,000 Qantas Points. Maximum notional prize pool of AU$359.12 per winner. Total maximum notional prize pool: AU$125,693.75. The points will be credited to the winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within eight weeks of the draw date. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28608, ACT TP18/01912, SA Licence No. T18/1747. Full terms and conditions.
* Win a trip to France with Qantas Wine: Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 26 October 2018 to 11.59pm (AEDT) 11 January 2019 Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (excluding NT), aged 18 years or older. Entry: Eligible Entrants must purchase any Pommery, Vranken or Heidsieck Champagne product from qantaswine.com. Multiple entries permitted. Draw: 2pm (AEDT) on 18 January 2019 at Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Prizes: One Major prize of AU$24,660 Maximum total prize pool: AU$24,660. Winner notification: By phone and email within two business days of the draw and their names will be published on qantaswine.com/win on 25 January 2019 for 28 days and the Major Prize winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 25 January 2019. View full terms and conditions at qantaswine.com/champagne-terms. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28263, ACT Permit No. TP18/01821 and SA Licence No. T18/1657. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.
* Qantas Health Insurance: Qantas Frequent Flyer members who purchase a Qantas Health Insurance policy between 1 November 2018 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 27 November 2018 will earn double sign on Qantas Points. 100,000 is the maximum number of sign on Qantas Points that can be earned upon purchase of combined Top Hospital and Top Extras Cover for Single Parents, Couples or Families. Each Qantas Health Insurance policy has a maximum number of points that can be earned upon purchase. Points will only be awarded to the primary policyholder after the policy has been held for 60 continuous days and will be based on the level of cover held at that time. Not available to existing Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp customers, or to previous policyholders who have joined and cancelled six months before or during the offer period. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who purchase a Qantas Health Insurance policy between 1 November 2018 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 27 November 2018 will earn 2 Qantas Points (instead of the standard 1 Qantas Point) per $1 value of the premium paid or redeemed excluding any Government rebate amounts applied to reduce the cost of the premium. This offer is valid for 12 months, after which the standard earn rate will apply. Not available to existing Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp customers, or to previous policyholders who have joined and cancelled 6 months before or during the offer period. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.