Top-up points are extra points that you can purchase if you're just a little short of the Qantas Points required to redeem a Reward.
How Top-up points works
- Points may be purchased in blocks of 500
- Minimum 500 to maximum 60,000 points per purchase, depending on your current points balance
- Points may only be purchased with a specific Reward in mind
- A maximum of 25% of your current available points balance, rounded to the next multiple of 500 points can be purchased
- Top-up points can be purchased twice per member in a 12-month period
- Dollar amounts required for points are subject to change at any time without notice
- See terms and conditions for further details.
Purchase Top-up Points
You can purchase Top-up points online if your form of payment is Visa or Mastercard.
Note: To purchase Top-up points using JCB, American Express or Diners card, please contact the Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
You can also transfer points to an eligible family member.