Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I be able to continue earning Qantas Points on eligible transactions with Woolworths Everyday Rewards once their program has changed?
You will earn Qantas Points for payments made up to and including 31 December 2015. We are working with Woolworths on a new partnership from 2016, and will keep you informed.
2. When are the changes to the Woolworths Everyday Rewards program commencing?
Changes to the Woolworths Everyday Rewards program will commence on Wednesday 28 October 2015. Qantas Frequent Flyers can continue to earn Qantas Points with Woolworths Everyday Rewards on eligible transactions until 31 December 2015.
3. If I have been earning points with Woolworths Everyday Rewards do I need to contact them about the changes?
No, there is no need for you to contact Woolworths Everyday Rewards unless you have additional questions. You can find further details on their website or you can call the Woolworths Rewards customer care team on 1300 10 1234.
4. Will the Qantas Points I earn with Woolworths Everyday Rewards still be available for use after 31 December 2015?
Yes, there is no change to the Qantas Points you have earned, or will earn up until 31 December 2015. The points will remain in your account for use on our many fabulous rewards. Check out the many ways you can use your points here.
5. How do I check the number of Qantas Points I have earned via Woolworths Everyday Rewards, or use my points?