Hotels Within Australia
You can enjoy great deals and boost your points balance when you stay at any of our Australia wide partner hotels.*
To earn points, book online with any partner hotel or quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer number when booking and show your Qantas Frequent Flyer card at check-in.
View the latest Frequent Flyer hotel offers.
|Partner Hotels - 3 points per A$1*|
Adina Apartment Hotels
|Independent Partner Hotels - 3 points per A$1*|
You can also earn 3 points per A$1 charged to your room* at over 220 independent hotels and accommodation providers across Australia.
View a list by state:**
|New South Wales
|Partner Hotels - 1,000 points per stay*|
Hilton Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Preferred Hotels® and Resorts
Summit Hotels and Resorts™
Unless stated otherwise, where points are awarded for the amount spent at the hotel (for example, three points per Australian dollar) the charges qualifying for points:
- Must be charged to the member's room;
- Include charges for accommodation, food, beverages, laundry and telephone calls
- Exclude charges of a convention and gaming nature;
- May be limited to expenditure for one room only or for a limited number of rooms.
A stay is one night or several consecutive nights spent at a single property, even if the member checks in and checks out more than once during that period.
To ensure you receive your points:
- When booking, quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer number and check that the room rate qualifies for points. Some discounted, group, wholesale, convention, package and special promotional room rates do not earn points; and
- When checking in and when checking out or paying your hotel account, present your Qantas Frequent Flyer card and remind the hotel staff that you wish to receive points for your stay.
Points for hotels are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the hotel and are subject to change. Members should check the applicable rates, terms and conditions with the relevant hotel before purchasing. Consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered as one stay, regardless of the number of check-ins. Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Some wholesale, industry and package rates do not attract Qantas Points. Qantas points may only be awarded for a maximum of seven nights per stay. Refer to the terms and conditions for further details including points calculations, exclusions and restrictions.
^ Marriott excludes Conference Centres, Fairfield Inn by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Marriott Vacation Club International, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Executive Stay Residences by Marriott and Courtyard by Marriott.
+ Rydges excludes Rydges Tradewinds Cairns.
**To view the documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this software free of charge from Adobe.