Soar higher with double Status Credits
With double Status Credits, you could move up faster through our membership tiers. And the more you fly, the more privileges you enjoy within each tier.
Now is the time to book because for a limited time you can take off with double Status Credits on eligible Qantas flights* worldwide and watch your Status Credits soar.
How to earn double Status Credits
- Simply register below for this offer (all passengers in each booking must register separately to earn double Status Credits).
- Book an eligible Qantas operated flight* between 9 August and 14 August 2018, for travel from 21 August 2018 and 2 August 2019.
- Don't forget to include your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in your booking to ensure you earn double Status Credits.
- Once registered, you can make multiple bookings to earn double Status Credits during the promotion.
Remember, you earn more Status Credits# on our more flexible fares and in premium cabins.
Not a Frequent Flyer member? Join now for free.
To find out more about Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and tiers benefits, visit qantas.com/tierbenefits.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points and Status Credits. Membership, Qantas Points and Status Credits are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
In accordance with Commonwealth policy, this offer is not available to you if you are travelling for Commonwealth purposes.
* This offer is valid when you register and make a new eligible flight booking between 12.01am (AEST) 9 August 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 14 August 2018 and travel between 21 August 2018 and 2 August 2019. An eligible flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Domestic or International Qantas operated flight with a QF flight number on your ticket where Status Credits are normally earned. For full details, see terms and conditions. Status Credits will not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Flight Rewards. See Airline Earning Tables for details. Flight gift vouchers purchased but not redeemed for an eligible flight booking during the promotion period will not earn double Status Credits. Bonus Status Credits earned from this offer do not count towards Loyalty Bonus, Platinum Bonus Reward, Platinum One Bonus Reward and Status Accelerator/Challenge earn requirements. Each passenger can book multiple new bookings and be eligible for the offer. Status Credits may take up to six weeks after completion of travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via the Qantas website, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of registration and booking to earn Status Credits. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by Qantas. Only one Double Status Credits offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple bonus offers, the offer first registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you change or cancel your initial qualifying booking and/or travel is completed outside the promotional period, this bonus offer will not apply.