Earn double Qantas Points on the Qantas and Emirates network
Our partnership with Emirates is stronger than ever. Together, we continue to soar and we want you to benefit. So, for 5 days only you'll earn double Qantas Points when you book an eligible flight with a QF flight number to get to Europe with Qantas and Emirates*.
It's a great time to book your next flight to Europe with Qantas and Emirates.
Here's how to earn double Qantas Points
- Register and make a new booking between 4 September and 8 September 2017 for eligible flights with a QF flight number, operated by Qantas or Emirates *
- Travel between 18 September 2017 and 6 September 2018
- Include your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in your booking
- Remember, once registered you can make multiple bookings to earn double points during the promotion.
Not a Frequent Flyer member? No worries, join now for free.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
Qantas Points and Status Credits (where applicable) are earned on Eligible Flights with a Qantas or applicable oneworld® Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes.
* Double Qantas Points offer: This double Qantas Points offer is valid for Qantas Frequent Flyer members who register and book an Eligible Flight between 12.01am (AEST) 4 September and 11.59pm (AEST) 8 September 2017 for travel between 18 September 2017 and 6 September 2018. An Eligible Flight for the purpose of the double Qantas Points offer means any Qantas marketed international flight which is operated by Qantas or Emirates with a QF flight number on your ticket, for travel between Australia or New Zealand and London (via Singapore, Dubai or Perth) or Europe (via Dubai), Singapore or Dubai, where Qantas Points are normally earned. See Terms and Conditions and Airline Earning Tables. Each passenger must register separately to be eligible for the offer. Qantas may extend or withdraw this offer at any time. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via qantas.com, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be included in the booking to earn Qantas Points. Double Qantas Points are based on the Base Rate which applies, or the Minimum Points Guarantee if applicable for the purposes of this promotion and does not include any Status Bonus that may apply for tier members. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one bonus Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the offer first-registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period this bonus offer will not apply. Qantas Points may take up to six weeks after completion of your travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account.