Make every flight you take even more rewarding
More ways to earn
As a Qantas Frequent Flyer when you travel on eligible* flights operated by our partner airlines with a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket you can earn Qantas Points and Status credits just as you would on regular Qantas services.
On these services with a QF flight number you can:
- earn points including a 1,000 Minimum Points Guarantee^
- earn Status credits on eligible booking classes*
- earn a Cabin bonus+
- earn a Status bonus# for Silver, Gold and Platinum members on eligible Qantas, Jetstar and American Airlines flights
- through-check your baggage to onward domestic and international flights
And, with more flights across Australia and around the world giving you the option of a Qantas flight number, you'll find many more ways to earn. Earning points and Status credits could help you reach a higher status and enjoy more rewards.
More ways to use your points
On eligible flights operated by partner airlines with a QF flight number on your ticket you can use your points or Points Plus Payƚ to book Any Seat Awards.~
Qantas Points are also referred to as Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
Qantas Frequent Flyer membership, Status credits and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are also referred to as Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
* Eligible flights are all flights with a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket and where Status credits are normally earned. Points and Status credits are earned in accordance with the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Please also see the Airline Earning Table. Points and Status credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Award flights and Qantas codeshare flights operated by Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair and Jetstar Japan other than in Economy booking classes Y, B, H, K, and L (when booked as part of a oneworld® fare). Qantas Segments booked in X, U, Z or P classes are eligible to earn points and Status credits only when booked as part of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. For details, visit qantas.com.
^ The Minimum Points Guarantee applies for paid travel on eligible flights and fares with a Qantas (QF) flight number on the ticket. Excludes Classic Award redemptions. For more information flights, see the Airline Earning Table.
+ A Cabin bonus is awarded when you travel on eligible flights and fares in a premium cabin on any of our airline partners. The bonus is applied to the base rate for each individual flight you take. When flying on Qantas (with a QF flight number on your ticket), you can earn a 25% bonus for Premium Economy, a 50% bonus for Business, and a 100% bonus for First.Refer to the Airline Earning Table.. for the Cabin bonus you can earn when travelling with our airline partners.
# If you are a Platinum, Gold or Silver Frequent Flyer, you'll earn extra points (your Status bonus) when you fly on eligible Qantas, Jetstar, and American Airlines flights.
ƚ By using Points Plus Pay, you will be making an Any Seat Award booking and Any Seat Award fare conditions will apply. Points Plus Pay is not available for Qantas & Partner Classic Award bookings or the Book Now Pay Later facility. For more information, see qantas.com/pointspluspay.
~Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. As long as there is a seat available for sale you can book an Any Seat Award. Not all special promotional fares are available as an Any Seat Award. The points required for an Any Seat Award includes taxes, fees and carrier charges (except any local airport fees or charges collected at the time of check-in), are variable and only valid when quoted. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). See qantas.com/anyseatawards for more information.