Earn Status Credits on selected domestic and international Qantas Classic Flight Rewards
Now is the best time to book a Qantas Classic Flight Reward~. For a limited time only you could earn Status Credits* on eligible flights.
To earn Status Credits* on eligible Qantas Classic Flight Rewards^, simply:
- Register and make a new booking on eligible flights with a QF flight number between 12:01am (AEST) 30 September 2015 and 11:59pm (AEDT) 6 October 2015
- Travel between 30 September 2015 and 17 September 2016
- Include your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in your registration and booking
- All Frequent Flyers in the booking must register separately to earn Status Credits
You'll earn Status Credits at the following earn rates for every eligible^ Qantas Classic Flight Reward^ you take under this offer:
|Eligible Classic Flight Reward travel||Status Credit Earn Rate|
|Domestic Economy Classic Flight Rewards^||Discount Economy earn rate|
|Domestic Business Classic Flight Rewards^||Flexible Economy earn rate|
|International Economy Classic Flight Rewards^||Economy earn rate|
To find out more about the Status Credit earn rates see the Qantas and Jetstar Earning Table.
Classic Flight Reward seats are limited, so it's best to book early!
What are Status Credits?
Status Credits determine your Qantas Frequent Flyer tier and, therefore, the privileges you receive on Qantas, Jetstar and oneworld® flights. Status Credits are all about making flying a more luxurious and rewarding experience. See how many Status Credits you need to reach and keep tier benefits or, for more details, visit the Earning Points & Status Credits. The earlier in your membership year you reach the Status Credits required for a higher tier, the longer you get to enjoy the benefits for at least 12 months.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Status Credits are not normally earned on Qantas Classic Flight Rewards. This Status Credit offer is valid when you register and make a new eligible Qantas Classic Flight Reward booking between 12:01am (AEST) 30 September and 11:59pm (AEDT) 6 October 2015. To be eligible for this Status Credits offer, travel must be between 30 September 2015 and 17 September 2016. The Status Credits earned through this promotion will count towards your tier membership, but not count towards the four flight rule for reaching or keeping your membership status. Qantas may extend or withdraw the offer at any time. This offer is not transferable and applies to travel taken during the eligible period by the member who registers and books within the eligible booking period. Each passenger in the booking must register separately to be eligible for the offer. Travel is subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via qantas.com or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply for bookings made via Qantas Contact Centres. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membershipf number must be recorded at the time of registration and booking to earn the Status Credits. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one Status Credits offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the offer first-registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period this bonus offer will not apply. Status Credits may take up to 6 weeks after completion of your travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
^ Eligible Classic Flight Rewards are Qantas Classic Flight Rewards with a QF flight number for travel in Qantas domestic Economy and Business and Qantas international Economy where available. Travel in other cabins will not attract any Status Credits. Qantas domestic Economy (X) Classic Flight Rewards will earn Status Credits at the Discount Economy earn rate. Qantas domestic Business (U) Classic Flight Rewards will earn Status Credits at the Flexible Economy earn rate. Qantas international Economy (X) Classic Flight Rewards will earn Status Credits at the Economy earn rate.
~ Qantas Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. The ability to redeem Qantas Points for taxes, fees and carrier charges for eligible travel entirely within Australia and selected international flights commencing in Australia is only available when booking at qantas.com and 'Search Qantas & Partner Classic Flight Rewards' is not ticked before searching for flights. For eligible travel entirely within New Zealand, the ability to redeem Qantas Points for taxes, fees and carrier charges is only available when booking at qantas.com and 'Search Qantas Classic Flight Rewards' is ticked before searching for flights. Classic Flight Reward seats must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure unless booking on qantas.com where Reward bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before scheduled departure for domestic flights or up to 4 hours for international flights (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Classic Flight Rewards are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and some restrictions may apply.