NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card
Find new horizons with 100,000 bonus Qantas Points
Ever dreamed of getting close to nature? Leaving the city scape behind for the rolling plains of the South African savanna?
Well, right now, NAB together with Qantas, are offering 100,000 bonus Qantas Points* when you apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card by 25 February 2018, are approved and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening.
So if you want to swap skyscrapers for clear open skies, 100,000 bonus Qantas Points could help you say, why not?
You will also enjoy:
- Ongoing rewards: 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases up to $5,000 per statement period and then 0.5 points per $1 up to $20,000 per statement period^.
- Maximize your points: 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services~.
- Peace of mind: Seven complimentary insurances: when you make a qualifying purchase including Overseas Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection#
- 24/7 access: NAB Signature Concierge service**
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2016 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.(NAB). NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
* Offer commences 13 November 2017. To be eligible for the bonus points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card by 25 February 2018, be approved, and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to your points balance within three months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer.
^ Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, the joining fee will be waived if you apply for and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join here. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
# A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB) and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). To qualify for Overseas Travel Insurance, you must use your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card to pay for $500 or more of your prepaid transportation, accommodation and/or land tour costs and receive comprehensive Overseas Travel Insurance cover for overseas trips up to six months.
** This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pty Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 489 410, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 234KB) for full details.