Double Qantas Points to every Qantas destination
Qantas Frequent Flyer, Australia's favourite airline loyalty program, is bringing you a Qantas offer you don't want to miss. Every Qantas destination, every cabin^, every fare* - they're all included in our double points offer~. One week to book. Almost six months to travel. Double Qantas Points on every eligible flight~. So, whether you're heading to Dubai or Dubbo, Darwin or Dallas, your rewards could really take off.
What do I have to do?
- Register and make a new eligible Qantas booking on any flight* - even flights operated by partner airlines - as long as you're travelling on a flight with a QF flight number on your ticket;
- Book any time between 12.01am AEST 5 September and 11.59pm AEST 12 September 2014*;
- Travel until 28 February 2015~ - the more Qantas (QF) flights you take, the more bonus points you'll earn; and
- Include the Qantas Frequent flyer membership number of each passenger in the booking.
Remember, each Frequent Flyer member will need to register separately for this offer~.
Don't forget, you'll earn more Qantas Points and Status Credits on our more flexible fares. Plus, if you pay with a Qantas Points earning credit card#, you'll earn even more points. So, now all you need to do is decide where to go.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
^ Qantas offers Economy and Business fares on selected Australian domestic flights and Economy, Premium Economy, Business and First on selected international flights. See qantas.com or contact your travel agent for details.
* An eligible flight for the purpose of this promotion means any flight with a QF flight number on your ticket where Status Credits or Qantas Points are normally earned. Status Credits and Qantas Points may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Award flights and flights with a QF flight number on the ticket operated by Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, Valuair and Jetstar Japan other than in Economy classes of Y, B, H, K or L (earn in L class is eligible only when travelling on a oneworld® fare product). See the Airline Earning Tables for details.
~ This bonus offer is valid when you register and make a new booking on eligible flights with a QF flight number on your ticket between 12.01am (AEST) 05 September 2014 and 11.59pm (AEST) 12 September 2014 for travel until 11.59pm (AEDT) 28 February 2015. You must register by 11.59pm (AEST) 12 September 2014 to be eligible for this offer. Qantas may extend the offer. Each passenger in the same booking must register to qualify for this bonus offer. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via qantas.com, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of registration and booking to earn bonus Qantas Points. Bonus Qantas Points are based on the Base Rate which applies, or the Minimum Points Guarantee if applicable and for the purposes of this promotion, does not include any Status Bonus that may apply for tier members. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one bonus Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the offer first-registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you change or cancel your initial qualifying booking and/or travel is completed outside the promotional period, this bonus offer will not apply. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to 6 weeks after completion of your travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
# Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit Protection laws. The applicable Card Partner pays Qantas in respect of Qantas Points issued in relation to a Card. Points are offered by the relevant Card Partner and their reward program and accrue in accordance with and subject to the relevant Card Partner's reward program terms and conditions. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions and enquiries. Cards and card program membership are subject to approval by Card Partners and other credit criteria, fees and charges, terms and conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply.