* This offer has now expired *
Earn 1,000 Qantas Points
You may have heard that Uber and Qantas have partnered to help make your door to door airport journeys more rewarding. Now, Uber riders can earn Qantas Points when riding with Uber to or from eligible Australian airports+.
To celebrate our new partnership we're giving you the opportunity to earn 1,000 Qantas Points*.
Simply register and book an eligible^ Domestic or International Qantas flight (with a QF flight number) before 31 May 2018 for travel prior to 15 May 2019 and you'll earn 1,000 Qantas Points*.
Not a Frequent Flyer member? Join now for free#.
Here's how to earn 1,000 Qantas Points*
To take advantage of this offer you need to:
- Register above and make a new eligible^ flight booking before 11.59pm (AEST) 31 May 2018
- Travel on an eligible^ Domestic or International Qantas flight (with a QF flight number) before 15 May 2019
- Make sure you're signed-up to be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member
- Include your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in the booking
Earn Qantas Points on airport rides
Start earning Qantas Points when you ride with Uber to or from eligible Australian airports+ using the Qantas app.
Find out how to earn Qantas Points with Uber
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
^ An Eligible Flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Qantas marketed flight with a QF flight number on your ticket where Qantas Points are normally earned. Qantas Points will not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Flight Rewards. See Airline Earning Tables for details.
* The 1,000 Qantas Points offer is valid for Qantas Frequent Flyer members who register and book a new eligible Domestic Qantas flight within Australia or International Qantas flight with a QF flight number between 12.01am (AEST) 11 April 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 31 May 2018 for travel between 11 April 2018 and 15 May 2019. Qantas may extend or withdraw this offer at any time. This bonus offer applies to travel taken by the recipient of the bonus offer email only (regardless of other passengers in the same booking), and is not transferable. Each passenger must register separately to be eligible for the offer. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions. Flights can be booked via qantas.com, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be included in the booking to earn bonus Qantas Points. A maximum of 1,000 bonus Qantas Points will be awarded during this offer period to the registered Qantas Frequent Flyer member who has booked a new eligible flight. In addition, the member will earn Qantas Points on their eligible flight at the Base Rate which applies, or the Minimum Points Guarantee if applicable for the purposes of this promotion and does not include any Status Bonus that may apply for tier members. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one bonus Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the offer first-registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above. If you cancel your initial qualifying booking or change it to be outside of the eligible travel period, this bonus offer will not apply. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to six weeks after completion of your travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
+ Qantas Frequent Flyer members who set up and link their Uber and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts and subsequently request and complete their first ride within Australia using the Uber app or Qantas app will earn 2,000 Qantas Points. Members who request and complete an Eligible Ride using the Qantas app will earn the following Qantas Points per A$1 spent on the final cost of the Eligible Ride: Bronze members 1 Qantas Point; Silver members 2 Qantas Points; Gold, Platinum and Platinum One members 3 Qantas Points. An Eligible Ride is an Uber ride excluding UberTAXI and UberEATS requested using the Qantas app to or from any of the following Australian airports: Adelaide, Avalon, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Gold Coast, Hobart, Maroochydore, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Newcastle, Toowoomba, Avalon, Byron Bay. Qantas Points cannot be earned on cancelled or no-show trip requests. Refer to Uber terms and conditions.
# Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is offered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Conditions apply, for full details visit qantas.com/freejoin.