Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account
**Offer now expired**
The Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account is Australia's first transaction account that lets you earn Qantas Points* on your everyday banking.
Earning Qantas Points just got easier
For a limited time, you could be eligible to earn up to 10,000 bonus Qantas Points^ if you open a Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account on or before 29 February 2016 and are a new Bankwest Transaction Account customer.
What you get:
- 10,000 bonus Qantas Points^
- 5 Qantas Points* per eligible purchase
- 12 Qantas Points per month per $100 balance in your account
- 5 Qantas Points* every time you withdraw cash from an overseas ATM**
- $0 monthly maintenance fees when you deposit at least $2,000 per month (e.g. your salary)
- Access Australia's largest bank ATM network# with no ATM fees at any Bankwest and CommBank ATM in Australia
- No overseas ATM withdrawal fees (charged by Bankwest)**
Bankwest is a division of the product issuer Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL/ Australian credit licence 234945. Any advice given is of a general nature only and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and whether the product is right for you. A PDS is available from your local Bankwest store, from bankwest.com.au, or by calling 13 17 19. Account holders must be 18 years or older. Limit one account per customer. Other fees and charges, including foreign transaction fees may apply.
* Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Program terms and conditions for the Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account. Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases only and exclusions and limitations apply. You will earn 0.4 Qantas Points each day for every $100 of your account balance and 5 Qantas Points per eligible purchase. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. If you aren’t already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, Bankwest has organised for the membership joining fee to be waived for new cardholders who join at qantas.com/joinffbankwest. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which can be found at qantas.com/terms.
^ The 10,000 bonus Qantas Points Promotion is a stand-alone promotion and is available to new Bankwest transaction account customers who open a Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account on or before 29 February 2016 and meet the following criteria: for 6 consecutive calendar months from the day your account is opened, deposit at least $2,000 per month (e.g. your salary) and spend $500 per month on eligible purchases. After 3 calendar months from account open, if you have satisfied the deposit and spend criteria, 5,000 bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days. After 6 calendar months from account open, if you have satisfied the deposit and spend criteria the remaining 5,000 bonus Qantas points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria in the first three calendar months, you will not be entitled to any bonus Qantas Points. Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account must be open at time of Qantas Points payment and linked to a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer account to receive bonus Qantas Points. If you already hold an existing Bankwest transaction account or have closed one in the last 30 days or if you have previously held a Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account then you will not be eligible for this promotion. The 10,000 bonus Qantas Points promotion is subject to change, promotion ends 29 February 2016.
# Data sourced from 2014 ADI Points of Presence publication released by APRA includes Bankwest & Commonwealth Bank ATMs only.
** Other fees and charges, including foreign transaction fees may apply.