Classic Flight Rewards Sale
25% off Classic Flight Rewards. On sale now.
For five days only, you can save 25% on the Qantas Points required for eligible Classic Flight Rewards*.
That means you can use fewer points to treat yourself to a domestic or international Economy Classic Flight Reward operated by Qantas (QF), Jetstar (JQ), Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK).
Book in three easy steps
- Simply log in to Your Account.
- Make a new eligible Economy Classic Flight Reward between 25 and 29 August 2017, to any Qantas (QF), Jetstar (JQ) Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK) destination, and you'll enjoy 25% off the Qantas Points required*. Your 25% discount will be automatically applied. Taxes, fees and carrier charges payable in addition to points required.
- Travel between 9 October 2017 to 30 June 2018 on QF, JQ or 3K flights; and between 9 October 2017 to 24 March 2018 on GK flights.
Here's a few examples of where your points could take you:
- From Auckland to Christchurch in Economy one-way on Jetstar, now 4,800 Qantas Points (was 6,400 Qantas Points) plus NZ$20.14 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
- From Tokyo (Narita) to Osaka (Kansai) in Economy one-way on Jetstar Japan, now 4,800 Qantas Points (was 6,400 Qantas Points) plus JPY1307 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
- From Singapore to Phuket in Economy one-way on Jetstar Asia, now 7,200 Qantas Points (was 9,600 Qantas Points) plus SG$36.20 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
- From Sydney to Hong Kong in Economy return on Qantas, now 42,000 Qantas Points (was 56,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$324 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
- From Brisbane to Los Angeles in Economy return on Qantas, now 67,500 Qantas Points (was 90,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$432 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
- From Melbourne to London Heathrow (via Perth) in Economy return on Qantas, now 90,000 Qantas Points (was 120,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$661 taxes, fees and carrier charges*
Select the 'Search Classic Flight Rewards' checkbox option and save today on eligible Classic Flight Rewards booked by 11.59pm (AEST) 29 August 2017*.
* The 25% discount will be automatically applied to the Qantas Points required for eligible flights booked between 12.01am (AEST) 25 Aug 2017 and 11.59pm (AEST) 29 Aug 2017 for travel on Qantas, Jetstar or Jetstar Asia (QF, JQ or 3K) between 9 October 2017 to 30 June 2018, or travel on Jetstar Japan (GK) between 9 October 2017 to 24 March 2018. To receive the 25% discount, all flights in your Trip must be eligible Classic Flight Rewards which are Economy Classic Flight Rewards operated by Qantas or Jetstar and booked with a Qantas (QF) or Jetstar (JQ) flight number on your ticket to Qantas and Jetstar domestic Australian and New Zealand destinations and international destinations to and from Australia (including Australian domestic transfers on Qantas flights with QF flight number). If a Trip includes a Transfer (a flight within 24 hours) from or to the international Qantas or Jetstar gateway or a Transfer (domestic same day or international within 24 hours) between Qantas and Jetstar, that Trip is not eligible for this offer. For example, if an itinerary included an eligible Classic Flight Reward between Sydney and London Heathrow with a Transfer flight to Brussels, this Trip would not be eligible to receive the discount. For Jetstar (3K or GK) Economy Classic Flight Rewards, only single Segment Trips operated by Jetstar and booked with a Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK) flight number on your ticket will be eligible for the 25% discount. The 25% discount applies to the Qantas Points amount required only and does not apply to the taxes, fees and carrier charges which are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required and accurate as at 23 August 2017, but may fluctuate if taxes, fees, carrier charges or currency change. This offer is only available for bookings made on qantas.com and via Qantas Direct (fees may apply). Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards favailable. The Qantas Points required will be displayed during the booking process on qantas.com or Qantas Direct (fees may apply). Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable to Qantas (excluding any amounts payable to third parties at the airport) in addition to the points required. Status Credits and Qantas Points will not be earned on Classic Flight Rewards. For more information about Classic Flight Rewards visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
~ Family Transfers enable you to transfer a portion of your points to an Eligible Family Member, who is also a Frequent Flyer member, in any 12 month period. Family Transfers don't count as activity on your account, or the account you transfer points to, for the purpose of preventing your points from expiring. A minimum of 5,000 to maximum 600,000 Qantas Points permitted per transfer, with an unlimited number of transfers in any 12 month period. For more information visit qantas.com/familytransfer.
^ Qantas Points may be purchased in blocks of 500; minimum 500 to maximum 60,000 points per purchase. Members may not purchase more than 20% of the points required for a Flight Reward. Each member may only purchase points twice every 12 months. For more information visit the Qantas website.