Select your seat
Whether you like the window seat, prefer the aisle, or want extra legroom; we’ve got the information you need to know when requesting your preferred seat.
- travelling on any Qantas operated domestic service
- travelling internationally in Economy on a Saver or Flex fare
- travelling internationally in First, Business or Premium Economy cabins
- Platinum One, Platinum, Gold or Silver Qantas Frequent Flyers or equivalent oneworld and Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyers
- travelling on an Economy Classic Flight Reward
- on the same booking and travelling with any of the above mentioned travellers
- checking in.
Seat selection is available for a charge for customers travelling in international Economy on sale fares.
To find out the price of your seat:
- if you already have a booking, then log into manage booking to check how much it will cost to select your seat in advance
- by December 2017 you'll be able to check the price and select a seat at the same time as you make your flight booking.
Extra legroom seats
Travelling in Economy and want some additional space? Purchase one of our extra legroom seats. Check you meet the requirements and additional conditions for exit rows before selecting one.
Extra Legroom seats are complimentary for Platinum One members.
Select your seat now
Terms and conditions apply.
View full terms and conditions for seat selection.
Seat selection cannot be guaranteed as seats may need to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
Disclaimer: + You can select your seat only on Qantas international flights QF1 - 199 and Qantas Australian domestic flights QF400 - 1349 (excluding QantasLink services). On QantasLink services you can request a preference for an aisle or window seat. View seat selection terms and conditions.