Manage booking conditions
Selected conditions apply when making adding or changing requests to your booking online.
- Requests cannot be guaranteed
- Selected dietary meals are available on Qantas operated flights, refer to Dietary required meals for more information.
- Dietary required meal requests must be made via Manage booking booking at least 24 hours before scheduled departure with the exception of Kosher meals, which must be made at least 36 hours before departure.
- Requests with another airline need to be confirmed with that airline directly.
- Requests for the carriage of sporting equipment are on a space available basis only and will be confirmed at check-in.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for packaging of your sporting equipment.
- You can advise us in advance if you need to carry some types of sport equipment as checked baggage, as additional baggage charges may apply. These include:
Note: Due to size restrictions some sporting equipment may not travel with you on the same aircraft.
For all other special requests call your local Qantas office to ensure all necessary arrangements are made.