Information for European Union Passengers
All Qantas flights are subject to our Conditions of carriage. Please make sure you have read and understood our conditions of carriage, as you are asked to accept them when purchasing a Qantas ticket.
If you wish to make a claim, please contact us through our Customer Feedback Form.
Arbitration board of public passenger transport (SöP)
In case of a dispute with Qantas, you have the right to contact the neutral Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V. ( SöP), provided the following prerequisites are met.
You have experienced:
- denied boarding, late arrival or cancellation of your flight,
- damage, loss or delay of baggage, or
- serious violation of obligation related to the transport of disabled or mobility-reduced passengers
- you have reported your claim to Qantas but have not received a reply within 2 months, or
- you are not satisfied with the way Qantas treated your request and met your demand,
- you claim minimum 10 Euro but maximum 5.000 Euro from us,
- you have not taken legal action against Qantas, nor settled this case in- or outside of court,
- your purpose of travel was private, not business.
For more information:
Visit these websites:
- https://soep-online.deOpens external site in a new window
- https://soep-online.de/beschwerdeformular_flug.htmlOpens external site in a new window
Please also refer to the EU CommissionOpens external site in a new window website and EU passenger rightsOpens external site in a new window document for more information on mediation of disputes (OS-platform) between businesses and consumers.