Information for European Union Passengers
Arbitration board of public passenger transport (SöP)
In case of a dispute with Qantas, you have the right to contact the neutral Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V. ( SöP), provided the following prerequisites are met.
You have experienced:
- denied boarding, late arrival or cancellation of your flight,
- damage, loss or delay of baggage, or
- serious violation of obligation related to the transport of disabled or mobility-reduced passengers
- you have reported your claim to Qantas but have not received a reply within 2 months, or
- you are not satisfied with the way Qantas treated your request and met your demand,
- you claim minimum 10 Euro but maximum 5.000 Euro from us,
- you have not taken legal action against Qantas, nor settled this case in- or outside of court,
- your purpose of travel was private, not business.
For more information:
Visit these websites: