Website technical support
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions for quick online assistance.
On this page
For the best experience we recommend you download the latest version of one of the following browsers:
How to clear your browser cache
Browser caches store pages you've visited online to decrease the time it takes to reload the page in the future. This can be helpful, but in some cases your cache can contain outdated copies of web pages. Clearing your browser cache will allow you to see the most up to date content.
View the Refresh your cache page for a step-by-step tutorial for your specific browser.
How to enable pop-ups
If you don't have pop-ups enabled, our website may not display as designed. To enable pop-ups, open your browser and follow the steps below. Instructions are for desktop users, however may also be applicable to your mobile device. Some security software and toolbars may also block pop-ups.
1. Click the three black dots at the top right of the screen to open the menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. At the bottom of the menu click Advanced.
4. Under Privacy and security click the Content Settings arrow.
5. Click the Popups arrow.
6. You can enable all popups by sliding the toggle to the right (you will see the word 'blocked' changed to 'allowed. Alternatively you can add invididual sites to the 'Allow' list below.
7. Your changes will be saved on exiting the screen.
Safari (on a Mac)
1. Click Safari at the top of the screen.
2. Click Preferences when the drop-down menu appears.
3. Click on the Security tab.
4. In the 'Web content' section, uncheck the Block pop-up windows box to allow pop-ups.
1. Click the three black bars at the top right of the screen to open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Content from the left menu.
4. Uncheck Block pop-up windows to enable all pop-ups. Or you can add individual sites by clicking the 'Exceptions' button and proceeding to add the details.
5. Your changes will be saved on exiting the screen.
2. Select "Pop-ups and redirects".
3. Turn on "Block" to block pop-ups and turn off to allow pop-ups.
4. You can also add specific websites, for which you want to block and allow pop-ups.
Popular web FAQs
Can't find the information you're after?