Pay for your flight using one of the following options:
- American Express - except from Papua New Guinea
- Diners Club International - except from Papua New Guinea
- UATP - except from Papua New Guinea
- JCB - from Australia, China including Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
- Discover - from Australia and the United States
- A card payment fee per ticket per card applies for bookings made from Australia and New Zealand by credit card, charge card, debit card, prepaid cards, PayPal or Zip unless an exception applies.
If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can save your credit or debit card details for the next time you book a flight and save time.
You can store up to three cards in total, one at a time, to use for future flight payments.
- Simply log in to your Frequent Flyer account before making your booking.
- On the Payment page, when paying for your flight, select 'save card details'.
To update your stored card details:
- Log in to your Frequent Flyer account.
- Select 'Your profile'.
- Click the 'Flight booking payment' option to edit or delete your stored card details.
Multi-Currency Pricing is available when making a booking departing from Australia or New Zealand and paying with a MasterCard, Visa credit or debit card, or American Express in these currencies:
- Australian dollars,
- Canadian dollars,
- Great British pounds,
- Hong Kong dollars,
- Japanese Yen,
- New Zealand dollars,
- Singapore dollars,
- Swiss Francs, or
- United States dollars.
Simply enter your card details on the Payment page and select the currency you want to pay in. You can then choose to pay in that currency, or the original currency quoted.
Multi-Currency Pricing conditions
This payment option is not available for bookings:
- using Qantas Points, or
- when you have added travel insurance, carbon offset or car hire.
If you choose to pay using Multi-Currency Pricing, the exchange rate and any conversion fees will be determined by your card provider. The conversion amount shown will include a Qantas administration charge which will be refunded if you refund the booking.
Any refunds on tickets purchased using Multi-Currency Pricing will be made in the quoted currency at the quoted amount, and the exchange rate applied to the refund amount will be determined by your card provider.
Travelling together, but want to pay separately? Pay Per Person takes away the stress about who's settling the bill. When making payment, each traveller on the same booking can pay for their flights and added extras separately using their own credit or debit card, or share the same card for a few travellers.
Pay Per Person conditions
- Payment must be complete for each passenger using their credit or debit card at the time of making the booking. If full payment is not complete, the booking will be cancelled.
- Credit card fees may apply.
- Payment cannot be made using a Qantas Flight Credit.
- Pay Per Person is available for all flight bookings with a maximum of nine travellers and nine payment cards.
- Pay Per Person is not available for itineraries that include Carbon Offset.
- If you're the person making the booking, you must have permission from all individuals to make the booking on their behalf, including their credit or debit card details for payment.
Disclaimer: * To earn Qantas Points you must pay with a Qantas Points earning credit card.
Disclaimer: ^ There is a maximum limit of 20 characters for the name assigned to the details of each stored card. If more than one Frequent Flyer is in the booking, the card is stored against the logged in Frequent Flyer’s membership number only. If you do not wish to store your card information for future bookings, please do not tick the box during the booking process. To see and use a stored card, you must be logged in to the Frequent Flyer profile against which the card was stored. Expired stored cards will not be visible on the payment page when making a future booking.