Are you a little short on the points needed for a Reward? Top-up Points are extra Qantas Points that you can purchase instantly to get you there sooner.
How Top-up Points works
- Points may be purchased in blocks of 1,000
- Minimum 1,000 to maximum 150,000 points per purchase
- Top-up Points can be purchased four times per member in a 12-month period
- Dollar amounts required for points are subject to change at any time without notice
- You can purchase Top-up Points online if your form of payment is Visa, Mastercard or American Express; to purchase Top-up Points using JCB or Diners Card, please contact the Frequent Flyer Service Centre (A$35 Service Fee applies)
- You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member for at least 30 days before purchasing Top-up Points online
- See terms and conditions for further details.
Purchase Top-up Points
You can purchase Top-up Points online if your form of payment is Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
A Service Fee of A$35 will apply for Top-up Points purchased via the Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
Note: After your Top-up Points purchase, to see your updated points balance you'll need to log out of your account then log back in again. At that time your points balance will be refreshed.
You can also transfer points to an eligible family member.