Our reporting approach
We're committed to transparent disclosure of material information.
The Qantas Group is committed to transparent reporting to demonstrate how we're creating shareholder value, delivering on our strategy, laying foundations for long-term sustainability, and making a positive impact on the communities we serve.
In disclosing our financial and non-financial performance, we comply with ASIC regulations, ASX rules, and broader global reporting standards.
Our Group Financial Framework aligns our strategy and key performance metrics with long-term shareholder goals, enabling consistent, year-on-year comparisons. We report our progress against the framework goals through half-year and full-year results announcements, quarterly trading updates, our Annual Report, our annual Sustainability Report, our Annual General Meeting, Investor Days, other ad hoc investor presentations, and this Qantas Group Site.
The Qantas Group's commitment to strong corporate governance is reflected in the following documents:
- Qantas Group Code of Conduct and Ethics (PDF)
- Qantas Group Corporate Governance Statement (PDF)
- Appendix 4G - Key to Disclosures (PDF)
- Qantas Group Human Rights Policy Statement (PDF)
- Qantas Group Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (PDF)
- Qantas Inclusion and Diversity Policy (PDF)
- Qantas Shareholder Communications Policy (PDF)
- Statement of Commitment to the FX Global Code (PDF)
- 2022 Qantas Tax Transparency Code Report (PDF)
- 2023 Workplace Gender Equality Report – Qantas (PDF)
- 2023 Workplace Gender Equality Report - Qantas Ground Services and other Subsidiaries (PDF)
- 2023 Workplace Gender Equality Report – Jetstar (PDF)
- 2019 Summary of Approach to Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (PDF)
- Qantas Airways Limited (UK) Retirement Benefits Scheme Engagement Policy Implementation Statement (PDF)
- Qantas Airways Limited (UK) Retirement Benefits Scheme Statement of Investment Principles (PDF)
- 2020 Gender Pay Gap Report (UK) (PDF)
- 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report (UK) (PDF)
- 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report (UK) (PDF)
Our 2023 Sustainability Report (PDF)Opens external site is aimed at providing our stakeholders with information about our key sustainability risks and opportunities, how we're managing these, and how we're progressing against our targets. It's structured to align with our Sustainability Framework, released in March 2022. The Report Appendix (xls)Opens external site provides details on how we're aligning with global frameworks and commitments.
Further information about the Qantas Group’s Corporate Governance including ASX announcements, shareholder information, and annual reports are available in the Investor CentreOpens external site.
Formal stakeholder assessments were undertaken through employee, customer and investor surveys. We also undertook a desktop review of topics covered in the media, those being discussed by government and regulators, those included in peer materiality assessments and reports, as well as relevant risks covered in our Group Report.