Sydney and surrounds
The Gadigal people of the Eora Nation are the Traditional Owners of the land now known as Sydney CBD. However, the Greater Sydney area is home to many language groups and a wealth of diverse and accessible Aboriginal experiences.
- The Royal National ParkOpens external site in a new window just south of the city is the world’s second oldest national park and home to many Aboriginal sites and rock art. See the marine life engravings at Jibbon Headland and visit rock art sites in Cabbage Tree, Wattamolla and Curracurrang.
- Learn about the saltwater heritageOpens external site in a new window of the Aboriginal people around The Rocks by Sydney Harbour.
- Uncover the Royal Botanic Garden'sOpens external site in a new window rich Aboriginal heritage .
- Enjoy a sunset in the gardensOpens external site in a new window with an Aboriginal guide while indulging in bush food-inspired canapes and cocktails.
- Discover world class rock artOpens external site in a new window in magnificent Ku ring gai National Park.