Norfolk Island flights
- Cabin baggage must not exceed 1 piece, weighing a maximum of 7kgs per passenger.
- Checked baggage allowance is 30kgs per passenger, where the total dimensions for each piece must not exceed 158cm (62in). You can calculate the dimensions by adding together the width, height and depth of the piece of baggage.
Your health and safety remain our highest priority.
On boarding the aircraft, you’ll be provided with a face mask and a disposal bag for used masks. Face masks must be worn for the duration of the flight. You’ll also be required to change your mask every two hours throughout the flight, and replacement masks will be provided.
On your day of departure, proceed to the airport check-in counters located in the Departure area to check in and drop your bags.
Ensure you bring your photo identification, for example a passport or driver’s licence.
Due to the reduction in travel demand and government restrictions we have temporarily changed some of our services.
- We’ll be offering you a simplified meal service. Should you wish to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks for your flight, you’re welcome to do so. Note: as galley storage space is restricted, items you bring will need to be stored in your carry-on baggage. Drinks you choose to bring will also need to comply with any powders, liquids, aerosols and gels screening requirements where applicable.
- Our inflight entertainment service is temporarily paused, including the onboard magazine Spirit of Australia. We recommend you bring alternative material for your entertainment.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer benefits (Status Credits, Qantas Points and the option to upgrade with points) will not apply.