Event Code of Conduct
All attendees, sponsors, employees and volunteers at our event agree to the following code of conduct whilst attending the Qantas Best of North America Day. For the comfort and safety of everyone, this code will be enforced throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure an engaged, creative and judgment-free environment for everyone.
Code of Conduct
- Our event is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity or religion.
- We do not tolerate harassment of the event participants, sponsors, employees and/or volunteers in any form.
- We expect participants to follow these rules at all times during the event.
- Participants who are asked to stop or amend any behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
- Event participants violating these rules may be given a warning or asked to leave.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to, offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruptions of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
If you experience or witness any of these behaviours at the event, or have any concerns, please see a member of Qantas staff immediately during the event.
We value your attendance, and by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event you are agreeing to abide by the code of conduct.