Best of North America 2023 Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of registration is at Qantas’s discretion, for which Qantas will provide confirmation. Qantas reserves the right to decline or cancel any registration.
- Registration for the Best of North America Day is open to [representatives of] Travel Agencies only.
- This Event has limited places available. Pre-registration is required. If you are selected to attend the event you will be notified via email from email@example.com by 4 June 2023.
- The Best of North America Day will take place at the Qantas Campus in Mascot, Sydney at 10 Bourke Road Mascot. Please make sure you have checked with your relevant agency manager or supervisor to ensure you are able to attend this full-day event before registering.
- By registering interest in attending this event, you provide your consent to:
- Qantas sending marketing communications to the contact information provided, including via direct mail, telephone, email, SMS, in-app notifications and advertising or other digital means; and
- Qantas sharing your contact information (name and email address) with Brand USA and Destination Canada & British Columbia for marketing purposes.
2. Attendance to event - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration for and participation at the Qantas event (“Event”) the Best of North America Day. By RSVP’ing, participating in, or attending an Event, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the following Event Terms between you and Qantas.
To register for the Event, you must complete the applicable Event registration process. Event registration is subject to availability, and we may change or cancel the Event program at any time, as determined solely by us.
In order to participate in the Event, you must:
- Comply with our Event Code of Conduct at all times; and
- Be at least 18 years old, or otherwise over the legal drinking age in your jurisdiction on the first day of the Event.
Safety & Security
You understand that you and your property may be subject to a reasonable search upon entry to the Event. If you refuse to participate in our security measures, you may be denied entry to the Event. Event representatives reserve the right to ask you to leave the Event if:
- Your behaviour causes concern for the safety or security of Qantas, Event attendees, partners, sponsors, speakers, moderators, vendors, organisers, or volunteers;
- You engage in behaviour that violates these Terms; or
- You exhibit harassing or other prohibited behaviour and do not comply immediately.
Photography & Recordings
By participating in the Event, you agree that Qantas may document, film, photograph, and capture your voice and image in any media at an Event.
You also agree that if you take any Photos and Recordings at the Event and provide them to us, you authorise us to use them in the same fashion, and represent that any participants and attendees in your Photos and Recordings have also consented to such use.
You acknowledge that you may provide ideas, suggestions, recommendations, or improvements to Qantas before, during, or after your participation at the Event. You authorise us, our agents, employees, and partners to use any Feedback that you provide without restriction and without obligation to you.
Assumption of Risk
You acknowledge that attending and participating in the Event is completely voluntary and that you understand the nature of the Event. You agree that you have carefully considered the risks inherent in any activities that you choose to take part in and that you have taken reasonable precautions before attending or participating in a Qantas Event.
We may update these Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website and updating the “Last Updated” date accordingly. The modified Terms become effective upon posting. By attending the Event, you agree to be bound by the most recent Terms. It is your responsibility to check our website regularly for modifications to these Terms.