Together Once More terms
Promotion Period: 9 November to 22 November 2020
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (phone +61 2 9691 3636) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12:01 am (AEDT) on 9 November 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on 22 November 2020 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies, corporate and registered travel companions (Eligible Entrants).
5) Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, make an Eligible Booking and register the details of the Eligible Booking on the qantas.com competition landing page (Eligible Entry). An Eligible Booking is a booking with at least one Qantas marketed and operated domestic flight within Australia with a QF flight number booked on qantas.com or via a Travel Agency (with the Eligible Booking purchased in Australia with the ticket number commencing in '081') during the Promotion Period and travel between 9 November 2020 and 31 March 2021 (Eligible Booking). The promotion is available for flight bookings only; Qantas Holidays, Qantas Hotels packages and any third party packages booked during the Promotion Period are not eligible for this competition. Large Market Account bookings and corporate bookings via a Travel Management Company are not eligible.
6) Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw for each Eligible Entry. Multiple Eligible Entries are permitted, however eligible entrants will receive one entry per Eligible Booking, irrespective of the number of people on the booking registered or the number of flights in the booking. Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions.
Entry into the promotion
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10) By entering and participating in the Promotion, Eligible Entrants agree to the collection and disclosure of their Personal Information at the time of entering the Promotion. Entrants also agree to the Promoter contacting them about the Promotion.
Drawing of entries
11) The draw will take place at 2:00pm (AEDT) on 14 December 2020 at MDSA, Level 17, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. The draw will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer).
12) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an ACT entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. If a Prize/s remains unclaimed at 11:59pm AEST on 31 March 2021, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer from all Eligible Entrants of the ACT at 14.00pm AEST on 14 April 2021 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law
Any winner/s will be determined in accordance with clause 12 (and by the value of the total maximum prize pool), will be notified by email and their name/s will be published online at qantas.com.au from 21 April 2021, for a minimum of 28 days.
13) The maximum total prize pool value is $1m based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
14) If an Eligible Booking is made through a Travel Agency, the booking cost for the purposes of this promotion is the amount transacted between Qantas and the Travel Agency. Any fees or charges from third parties are excluded from the prize value.
15) One (1) winner will be randomly drawn per 100 Eligible Entries until the maximum total prize pool value has been reached. Each winner will receive a prize. Each prize consists of the value of the Eligible Entrant’s Eligible Booking, as per the entrant's 6-digit Booking Reference Number (PNR), up to the maximum value of $4,999 in the form of a Qantas TravelPass (or alternative voucher) or Qantas Points depending on the method of booking. Conditions of use for the Qantas TravelPass and instructions on how to redeem can be found here. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. The Qantas Travel Pass prize must be redeemed prior to 31 December 2022.
16) Winners will only receive their prize after they have flown on the Eligible Booking registered for entry into the Promotion. If an Eligible Entrant cancels and does not travel on their Eligible Booking, they will not be eligible to receive a prize.
17) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize will be issued in the name of the Eligible Entrant who completed the competition registration, and cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
18) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19) The prize will be awarded to the prize winner up to six (6) weeks after the Eligible Booking is flown.
Notification of the winner
20) The winners will be notified in writing by email and their names will be published online at qantas.com.au from 21 December 2020, for a minimum of 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
21) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
22) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
23) The exclusion of liability in clause 22 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
24) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
25) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
26) Authorised under NSW NTP/00522, ACT TP20/01500 and SA Licence No. T20/1287.
Important information about travel plans
Before booking, ensure you check the latest Government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry.