Flights from Samoa to Australia
Before you book and before travel, ensure you check the latest government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, vaccinations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry.
Last updated: 5 July 2022
- Make your flight booking through the form below.
- Seats are available until sold out.
- Due to the number of passengers wanting to travel on these flights, it may not be possible to provide seat separation for all passengers, and you may be seated next to other passengers.
- If you’d like to book and pay for this flight using a valid Qantas Flight Credit, contact your local Qantas office.
- We're able to accept bookings for a limited number of infants on each flight.
- Before making your booking, ensure you have the approval booking code handy. This code can be found in your email from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. This code is case sensitive and must be entered as written. If you copy/paste the code into the box, ensure there is no extra space at the end.
If you receive a qantas.com flight search error message (#7190) when trying to book your flight, the flight has sold out.
Your booking is subject to Australian terms and conditions and will be charged in Australian Dollars (AUD).
As soon as you’ve completed your booking, you’ll need to provide your passport information. To do this:
- Enter your booking reference and last name at Manage booking, and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Under the passenger information section, click on the ‘Enter APIS’ button.
- Complete the Advanced Passenger Information section.
- Read and then tick the acknowledgment box and click on ‘Submit’ to save your information.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you'll also be required to complete a travel clearance form. Go to our Medical Clearance page to review the information, download the form for completion and return to us as soon as possible.
Qantas vaccination requirements
All customers who are travelling on international flights operated by Qantas are required to be fully vaccinated no later than seven days before your flight, with a TGA approved or recognised vaccineOpens external site in a new window, at the time of travel.
For more information, see requirements for international travel.
Government travel requirements
- Read more about coming to AustraliaOpens external site in a new window and the advice for international travellersOpens external site in a new window.
- Check the New South Wales Government websiteOpens external site in a new window for information on international travel to New South Wales.
- Check the Government of Samoa's website for any travel requirements and restrictions.
Wearing face masks
Check the latest Government requirements for information on wearing face masks in the airport terminals before departure and on arrival, and inflight.
- Carry-on baggage must not exceed 1 piece, weighing a maximum of 7kgs per passenger.
- Checked baggage allowance is:
- For travel in Economy: 1 piece per passenger, up to 23kgs (50lbs), and the total dimensions must not exceed 158cm (62in).
- For travel in Business: 2 pieces up to 23kgs (50lbs) per piece per passenger, and the total dimensions of the 2 pieces must not exceed 270cm (106in) with no single piece exceeding 158cm (62in).
You can calculate the dimensions by adding together the width, height and depth of the piece of baggage.
On your day of departure, proceed to the airport check-in counters located in the Departure area to check in and drop your bags.
If you only have an electronic copy of your documents, we recommend you also carry a printed copy with you to use throughout your trip.