Find out about your Qantas Credit and when it can be used.
On this page
- multiple bookings, so you don't have to use the entire value at one time.
- any number of passengers.
- Qantas Points bookings, and
- bookings where carbon offset or travel insurance is included.
Qantas Credits can be used like any pre-paid card for your flight booking payment.
- Book your flight.
- On the 'Payment' page, select the 'TravelPass and Credit' tab on the payment panel and enter your details.
No card payment fees apply when booking online. Alternatively, you can make your booking through your local Qantas office, however booking fees may apply.
- Qantas Credits are valid until the expiry date shown.
- If you don't use your Qantas Credit before the expiry date, the value will be forfeited unless the original fare conditions permitted a refund. You’ll need to request the refund prior to using your Qantas Credit and before the expiry date.
- Once you commence using your Qantas Credit, the fare conditions from your original booking no longer apply, and any remaining value not used before the expiry date is non-refundable (except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law) and will be forfeited.
- Your Qantas Credit will be issued in the currency as displayed. If you’d like to use your credit for a booking in another currency, you may be charged a currency conversion fee.
- Qantas Credits are non-transferable.
- Qantas Credits can only be redeemed at qantas.com or through your local Qantas office.
- If we've cancelled your flight, for other options, including a refund, contact your local Qantas office.
- We may, at our discretion for reasons including but not limited to fraudulent use, cancel, modify or reissue a Qantas Credit.
- It’s important to keep these details safe and secure, and treat your credit like cash. If you lose your Qantas Credit details, contact your local Qantas office.