Audika ‘Win a share of 1,000,000 Qantas Points’ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the Audika ‘Win a share of 1,000,000 Qantas Points’ Competition, you agree that information as to how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions, and that entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged over 26 years of age (“Eligible Entrants”).
3. Employees, directors and management of Audika (or any of its related entities) and their immediate families, and its agencies associated with the competition are ineligible.
4. The competition commences on 9 January 2023 and closes on 31 March 2023 (“Competition Period”).
To be automatically entered into the competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period;
Be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to be eligible to enter this competition and Frequent Flyer membership details must be provided at the time of your appointment; book and attend, during the Competition Period, a screening, test, or any other appointment with a clinician at an Audika Clinic.
5. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
6. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received nationally during the Competition Period, will win the major prize of 500,000 Qantas Points. The next five (5) valid entries drawn from the remaining valid entries received nationally during the Competition Period will each receive a runner up prize of 100,000 Qantas Points. (“the Winners”).
7. The draw will take place at Handling Matters, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer, NSW, 2099, Australia on 12pm (AEST) on 14 April 2023.
8. The Winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Audika website (Audika.com.auOpens in a new tab or window) by 21 April 2023
9. Audika may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case the winner is ineligible. In the event of the Winner being ineligible/unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions Audika reserves the right to award the prize to the Eligible Entrant who entry was drawn next after the original winner.
10. A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 14 July 2023 at the same time and place as the draw stipulated in Clause 8, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on the Audika website (Audika.com.auOpens in a new tab or window).
11. Audika’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There are five prizes. The Winners shall win:
a. One (1) winner shall win the Major Prize of (five hundred thousand) 500,000 Qantas Points; and
b. Five (5) winners shall each receive a runner up prize of (one hundred thousand) 100,000 Qantas Points.
13. Redemption and general use of the Prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. Prizes will be automatically credited to the prize winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within three (3) weeks of relevant winner’s acceptance and verification including confirmation of their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number (and within one (1) month of the prize draw, subject to the winner’s acceptance), provided that they are still a current and active Qantas Frequent Flyer member as per the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership Terms and Conditions.
c. The redemption of each prize is subject to the availability of rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
d. In the event that a prize is redeemed for reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Classic Flight Reward seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
14. The maximum notional value of the major prize is A$35,500, and each runner up prize A$7,100 with a total prize pool value of A$71,000 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The estimate of maximum notional value of each Prize is provided for information purposes only and will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Prize Winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize. The Prize value is in Australian Dollars. For example, 8,000 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a one way Economy Class Flight Reward from Melbourne to Sydney on 21 March 2023 plus A$40 in applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges, accurate as at 20 December 2022. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial, flexible fare totals $608 including taxes fees and carrier chargers. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
15. Acceptance of the prize shall be at the Winner’s own risk.
16. The prize offered is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
17. Audika does not accept liability for any expenses incurred by the Winner in redeeming the prize.
18. In the event that the prize (or any part of the prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Audika's control, Audika may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
19. By entering this Competition, the participant agrees that the decisions of Audika in all matters regarding this competition are final and binding.
20. Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Audika to use the winner’s name, photograph and/or voice in promotional material.
22. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
23. Audika reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition. Audika reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition in any way or at any time, as long as reasonable notice is given. This clause is subject to applicable laws and directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Subject to applicable consumer protection laws, Audika does not warrant or guarantee the fitness for purpose, merchantability, functionality or suitability of any prize.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (such as the statutory consumer guarantees contained in the Australian Consumer Law) the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, related companies and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including (but not limited to): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the entrants appointment is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
26. This competition shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
This competition is run by Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006) (‘Audika’) of Suite 3, Level 4, Building B, 11 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113, telephone 1800 781 653.
ACT Permit No. TP22/02579, SA Permit No. T22/2130, NSW Authority No. TP/02390.