Regional Airfare Zone Cap
What does the Western Australian Government's Regional Airfare Zone CapOpens in a new tab or window scheme mean for you? Eligible Western Australian regional residents can access reduced fares when travelling return from their regional airport to Perth.
The Regional Airfare Zone CapOpens in a new tab or window scheme allows eligible Western Australian regional residents to access reduced fares, capped at $199 or $299 one-way when travelling return from their regional airport to Perth.
To book, residents need to be members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which automatically links to your eligible residential address. Log in to your Frequent Flyer account using your membership number before booking flights. Non-members can join for free today.
The Regional Airfare Zone Cap scheme is available on Economy fares, for personal travel; including same-day flights, last-minute trips or trips during peak travel times and applies to flights departing from 1 July 2022 onwards. The scheme does not apply to Business fares.
When you book through Qantas, you can enjoy peace of mind with checked baggage and refreshments included on all flights, as well as our friendly staff ready to help you every step of the way.
By accessing the Regional Airfare Zone Cap scheme and booking with Qantas I confirm that I am an eligible resident and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Fares for Regional Airfare Zone Cap scheme.
Fly for less in four easy steps
Check you're eligible and ensure your address details are up to date in your QFF account
Log in to your Frequent Flyer account using your membership number
Proceed with payment using credit/debit card, BPAY or POLi
Discounted rates under the Western Australian Government's Regional Airfare Zone Cap Scheme (RAZCS) apply to flights departing from 1 July 2022 onwards.
- Broome (BME) - Perth (PER) - Broome (BME)
- Kalgoorlie (KGI) - Perth (PER) - Kalgoorlie (KGI)
- Karratha (KTA) - Perth (PER) - Karratha (KTA)
- Port Hedland (PHE) - Perth (PER) - Port Hedland (PHE)
- Newman (ZNE) - Perth (PER) - Newman (ZNE)
- Paraburdoo (PBO) - Perth (PER) - Paraburdoo (PBO)
- Exmouth (LEA) - Perth (PER) - Exmouth (LEA)
- Geraldton (GET) - Perth (PER) - Geraldton (GET)
- Eligible customers in Western Australia include residents of a town or city serviced by Broome, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Newman, Paraburdoo, Exmouth (Learmonth), Geraldton or Port Hedland Airports.
- A maximum of 12 return trips are permitted to be booked per resident each year.
- Eligible residents departing from an airport less than 1,000km from Perth can access $199 Economy one-way fares and more than 1,000km from Perth $299 Economy one-way fares, inclusive of GST and airport fees.
- Trips must originate in the regional port and be return trip. No one-way or multi-city trips are permitted and no other regional ports qualify. Flights are subject to availability.
- Passenger name and address entered in the booking must be the same as that in the member’s Qantas Frequent Flyer profile.
- Travel must be for leisure or personal purposes only (i.e. not for business).
- Qantas reserves the right to request documentation at any time to confirm the residency of a customer.
- Qantas reserves the right to cancel bookings found to be in breach of the scheme’s terms and conditions.
- Flight prices are per adult in Australian Dollars. Prices are not guaranteed until payment is made.
- Fares for eligible residents are only available for flights operated by Qantas and QantasLink and not with any other carrier.
Disclaimer: * Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is offered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Conditions apply, for full details visit qantas.com/freejoin.
Disclaimer: Qantas Points and Status Credits (where applicable) are earned on Eligible Flights with a Qantas or applicable oneworld® Alliance Airline or Airline Partner flight number on your ticket. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. For full details, see Terms and Conditions and the Airline Earning Tables.