Up to 120,000 bonus Qantas Points
Earn up to 120,000 bonus Qantas Points on a new NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days of account opening and keep your card open for over 12 months*.
Plus, you’ll also enjoy a reduced annual card fee of $295 for the first year (normally $395) - saving you $100**.
Bonus points plus more:
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on everyday purchases up to $5,000 per statement period and then 0.5 points per $1 up to $20,000 per statement period^
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services~
- 0% p.a. standard Balance Transfer rate for six months, 2% Balance Transfer fee applies. Balance Transfer reverts to cash advance rate±
- Seven complimentary insurances when you make a qualifying purchase including Overseas Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection#;
- 24/7 access to the NAB Signature Concierge service+.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Offer commences 16 August 2019. To be eligible for the 120,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Points will be awarded on a tiered basis - 90,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days (credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria) and 30,000 bonus Qantas Points after 12 months (credited to your points balance within the 13th month) NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account.
** Reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at time of card opening, and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard $395 annual card fee in the 13th month of your card account being open.
^ Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, the joining fee will be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join here. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
± After six months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a. as at 16 August 2019). Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
# You must spend at least $500 of your prepaid transportation, accommodation, and/or land tour costs to get the benefits of overseas travel insurance. A qualifying purchase of new personal items bought on your Qantas Rewards Card are required to get benefits of purchase protection insurance if they are lost, stolen or accidentally damaged within 90 days of the date of purchase. Terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 478KB) and in NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 287KB). The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
+ This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pty Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. To access the NAB concierge service call 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge Services terms and conditions (PDF, 240KB) for full details.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686. NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees, are subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. Correct as at 16 August 2019.