Earn up to 150,000 bonus Qantas Points with the Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card.*
Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $5,000 within 90 days from approval, plus get an additional 50,000 bonus Qantas Points after the first anniversary of approval.* Offer ends 31 January 2020. Plus, save with a $49 annual fee in the first year, normally $444, thereafter.#
Enjoy ongoing benefits such as:
- Up to 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible transactions. Points earn is uncapped on International Spend and selected Domestic Spend. Refer to terms and conditions for details.
- 0% p.a. for 15 months on balance transfers, reverts to cash advance rate. No interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a balance transfer.
- 21.49% p.a. on retail purchases or pay off eligible purchases in monthly instalments at a fixed rate with a Citi instalment plan.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Complimentary international travel insurance, purchase cover insurance and extended warranty.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Access the full Terms and Conditions related to this product.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. New applications only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply.
* To be eligible to receive up to 150,000 bonus Qantas Points, you must apply for a Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card by 31 January 2020. You will receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend a minimum of A$5,000 on your Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card within 90 days from approval. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, refunds, chargebacks, Special Promotions and spend on a Linked Diners Club Card do not contribute to the spend threshold. The 100,000 bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account within eight weeks of meeting the spend criteria. An additional 50,000 bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account within 12 weeks of the first anniversary of the date Citi approved your account. Your Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card must remain open, in good standing and enrolled in Citibank Qantas Rewards for the bonus Qantas Points to be awarded. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Qantas Points are defined in the Citibank Rewards and Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions as Qantas Frequent Flyer Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Please note that if you have a Balance Transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. This offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
# Subject to your acceptance you will not be billed the $395 annual card fee in the first year. However you will be billed the $49 annual fee for enrolling in Citibank Qantas Rewards. The annual card fee will revert to the full annual card fee, currently $395, in subsequent years plus the annual fee for enrolling in Citibank Qantas Rewards, currently $49. This offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
^ All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program. Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card earns 1 Point per $1 for selected purchases made and booked directly from a range of major restaurants and restaurant chains, major hotel chains, major travel agencies, major travel aggregators and flights directly booked with major airlines. 0.75 Point per $1 for selected purchases made at major petrol outlets, major supermarkets and major national retailers. 0.5 Point per $1 spent everywhere else on eligible Domestic Spend for the first $20,000 spent each Statement Period. 1 Point per $1 spent on eligible International Spend. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Please click here for the full definition of Eligible Transactions. Qantas Points are defined in the Citibank Rewards and Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions as Qantas Frequent Flyer Points. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the Citibank Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program and have advised us of your Qantas Frequent Flyer Program membership number before you can participate in Citibank Qantas Rewards. You will only earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points after you advise us of your Qantas Frequent Flyer Program membership number. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join the Citibank Qantas Rewards program. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions, available at qantas.com/terms. Your Rewards Balance will be automatically redeemed for Qantas Frequent Flyer Points at the end of each Statement Period. It may take 28 business days for the Qantas Frequent Flyer Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account. Please note purchases not ordered or booked directly from the restaurant (e.g. through a delivery company) are not included in the higher earn rate. Please note that whether or not a purchase is eligible to earn points and how many (e.g. whether the merchant is a "major restaurant") will be determined based on card scheme information ultimately provided either by the merchant (including individual outlets) or its financial institution (including information about the type of business conducted by the merchant). If, for example, a restaurant is not classified as a restaurant by the card scheme, it will not be treated as a "major restaurant" for calculating Points.
Δ Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a period of 15 months, commencing once the balance transfer has been processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 22.24% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from Citibank unsecured credit products. Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days to retail purchases whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. View important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer. This offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
** Citi instalment plans are defined in the Credit Card Terms and Conditions as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
+ One complimentary Priority Pass™ Standard Membership, with two complimentary lounge visits, for the primary cardholder is a Special Feature of the Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card. Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card cardholders must enrol for the Priority Pass Standard Membership at prioritypass.com/citibankaus. Once you have enrolled, please allow up to 15 working days for your Priority Pass™ card to arrive in the mail. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following membership year. The total number of complimentary visits will be reset to two at the beginning of each membership year while you remain a Citi Signature Qantas Credit Card cardholder. The membership is subject to the Priority Pass™ Conditions of Use. Please note that within Australia, Priority Pass is currently available at Cairns, Darwin and Brisbane International Airports and Sydney Kingsford Smith. For the full list of up to date airport lounges and Priority Pass™ Conditions of Use please refer to www.prioritypass.com.
± Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 of Level 16, 310 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) of 2-26 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
To Contact Citi: If you have any questions please visit citibank.com.au/contactus.
© 2019 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.