120,000 bonus Qantas Points, 75 Bonus Status Credits and $150 back to your new card*
Let us point you to New York! Right now, you could earn 120,000 bonus Qantas Points and $150 back to your new card when you apply by 31 March 2019, are approved and spend $7,500 on eligible purchases within the first three months. You could also receive 75 Bonus Status Credits when you buy and fly twice with Qantas by 30 June 2019^.
The ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card also provides:
- Uncapped Qantas Points earning#
- 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases~ up to and including $7,500
- 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases~ above $7,500
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas Products and services~
- Two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations per year^^
* Credit card issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card. Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $7,500 worth of eligible purchases within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and to have the $150 credited to your account. Eligible purchase means purchases which are eligible to earn Qantas Points. Purchases which are not eligible to earn points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF 1.67MB) for example fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas account, and the $150 will be credited to your credit card account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. The $150 credit will be applied to the purchases balance and does not constitute a payment under your contract with ANZ. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points, bonus Status Credits and $150 credit are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for this offer. If any repayments are overdue before the $150 and bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you will be ineligible for this offer until any overdue Minimum Monthly Repayment and amounts shown on your statement as being immediately payable have been paid. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
^ To earn 75 Bonus Status Credits, you must apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card by 31 March 2019, be approved, and then using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, book and travel on 2 new domestic or international Qantas operated flights with a Qantas (QF) flight number (1 return flight or 2 one-way flights) between 12.01am (AEDT) 17 October 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 30 June 2019. Excludes Classic Flight Rewards, partner or codeshare flights. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of booking. If you change or cancel your flight and/or travel outside the specified dates, this Bonus Status Credits offer will not apply. Bonus Status Credits could take up to 10 weeks after travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Bonus Status Credits will not contribute towards attaining or retaining Platinum One or Loyalty Bonus.
~ Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions booklet (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases which are not eligible to earn points are described in the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions, e.g. fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes will not earn points. Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. Earn rates and earn rate bands are subject to change. The applicable points per dollar earn rate is based on the value of eligible purchases made during a statement period, and will be reset each statement period. Existing customers may be subject to different earn rate(s)on their account. Existing customers should call 13 13 14 for information regarding their account.
# New accounts only.
^^ Offer only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black account holders. Account holders may request no more than two Qantas Club Lounge invitations in any 12 month period by calling the ANZ Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765. Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations will then be available via the Complimentary Invitations Portal, provided the account holder is not in breach of the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use and the account remains open. Qantas Club Complimentary Invitations are provided courtesy of ANZ and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated International Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class Lounges, Chairmans Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business Class lounges, Qantas oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Invitations must not be sold in any way and Qantas reserves the right to cancel invitations that are in breach of this policy. Invitations are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Each Invitation is valid for a single visit for one person only before the expiry date when travelling on a Qantas or Jetstar flight with a QF or JQ flight number. You can link invitations to an eligible flight or transfer to a family member, colleague or friend through the Complimentary Invitations Portal section on qantas.com/qantasclub. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity, at the full discretion of lounge staff. Access and use of Qantas Club lounges is subject to Qantas Club terms and conditions.