55,000 bonus Qantas Points with the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card*
Earn 55,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply for a new Qantas American Express Ultimate Card online, are approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new Card within the first three months*.
This offer is available to new American Express Card Members only.
Accelerate your earning power
- Earn 1.25 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible Card purchases (excluding government spend where you’ll earn 0.5 points per $1)~
- Earn 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia‡
- No cap on the Qantas Points you earn, regardless of how much you spend on your Card each month, as long as your account remains current#.
- A $450 Qantas Travel Credit each year to use for eligible international or domestic Qantas flights when you book and pay online at American Express Travel^
- Two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations each year after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services**
- Two American Express Airport Lounge entries each calendar yearΩ
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership~~
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance when you pay for eligible travel with your Card†
- Plan It Instalments offers you a flexible way to pay off your Credit Card balance in equal monthly instalments, with 0% p.a. interest and a fixed monthly fee±
- Receive a complimentary year of Calm Premium membership - the award-winning sleep, meditation and relaxation app, valued at $79.99. Plus, receive 50% off the following year+.
With all the above benefits, the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card comes with an annual Card fee of $450.
Apply for a Qantas American Express Ultimate Card.
You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply.
Cards are offered, issued, and administered by American Express Australia Limited. Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085), Australian Credit Licence No. 291313. ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over, reside in Australia and earn a minimum income of $65,000 per annum to apply for the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card. American Express income and credit approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 July 2020 and are subject to change.
* Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply for the Qantas Ultimate Card online, are approved and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on their new Card within three months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited, in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for the Bonus Qantas Points offer. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller's cheques and foreign currencies. An annual card fee of $450 applies. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Please allow 8-10 weeks after you have met the spend criteria for the 55,000 Qantas Points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer.
^ Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Members are eligible for one $450 Qantas Travel Credit per year. The Qantas Travel Credit can be redeemed for any eligible Qantas flight booked (i.e. a QF flight number on your ticket) and paid online through American Express Travel in a single booking. All travel is subject to Qantas Conditions of Carriage. For bookings less than $450 any unused portion of the Qantas Travel Credit will be forfeited. The Qantas Travel Credit can be used from the anniversary date and cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Your Qantas Travel Credit for that year will be forfeited if you cancel your booking, subject to Qantas Travel Credit Terms and Conditions.
~ Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions, and exclusions apply. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies – these do not earn Qantas Points. For the full list of exclusions, please refer to the Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Certain transactions will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent with Merchants classified as "government", including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), federal/state and local government bodies.
‡ Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly from Qantas and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products. Subject to the Qantas American Express Cards Points Terms and Conditions.
# As long as your account is current and in good standing.
** Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership after purchasing selected Qantas products and services using your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card. Selected Qantas products and services means Qantas passenger flights purchased directly from Qantas.com.au with a QF flight number; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees. Subject to Qantas American Express Card Points Terms and Conditions. Within two weeks of purchasing selected Qantas products and services, you will receive an email from Qantas confirming the Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are available for use. Login to the Complimentary Invitations Portal using your Frequent Flyer details to access your invitation, link it with an eligible Qantas flight booking or find out more information. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations are valid for a single visit by one guest to a Qantas Club Lounge and must be used prior to their expiry. Invitations are subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions and are not valid for Qantas International First Class Lounges, the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business and or oneworld® alliance partner or associated lounges. Qantas Club Invitations cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year and must not be sold, they may only be transferred as allowed by Qantas. Invitations may be revoked or withheld if your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card account is not in good standing, if the selected Qantas products and services are refunded in full or if you have not complied with these Qantas Club Invitation Conditions, the Credit Card Terms and Conditions or the Qantas Club Lounge Access Terms and Conditions.
~~ Qantas Wine Premium Membership and its benefits are subject to the Qantas Wine Terms and Conditions. To become a Qantas Wine Premium member or purchase from Qantas Wine, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member aged 18 years or older and have an Australian delivery address. An annual Membership fee usually applies for Qantas Wine Premium Membership but this will be waived so long as you continue to hold your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card. Complimentary joining gift is not available with this offer. Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar on qantaswine.com. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736. Delivery is subject to the Qantas Wine Terms and Conditions. and available within Australia only.
Ω Entry into The American Express Lounge is governed by the full Terms and Conditions available at amex.com.au/airportlounge. All entrants must adhere to the General Conditions of Entry. Qantas American Express Ultimate Card Members are entitled to a total of two (2) entries into the American Express Lounges in Australia per calendar year (1 January to 31 December). Complimentary access is available for the Card Member's children between the ages of 2-17. Card Members wishing to bring additional guests may be subject to a charge that is to be processed on the Card Member's American Express Card.
† The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card insurance is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions (such as maximum age limits, pre-existing medical conditions and cover limits) - please see the Terms and Conditions. You must use your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card to pay for your return trip in order to be eligible for the travel insurance or pay for eligible items in order to be covered under the insurance. The insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) under a group policy held by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313). Card members are not a party to the group policy, but may be able to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. This landing page does not take into account your objectives or financial situation. You should read the full terms and conditions to decide if this insurance meets your needs.
± You can create an Instalment Plan as long as your account is in good standing. We may limit the amount that can be transferred to an Instalment Plan. Each Instalment Plan will begin from the date it is successfully created, as communicated to you in your Online Account. Payment of your first Monthly Instalment will be due in your next payment cycle. You will be charged a Monthly Plan Fee for each Instalment Plan created. This fee will be charged each month your Instalment Plan is active and will be notified to you before you create the Instalment Plan. View the full Plan It™ Instalment Terms and Conditions.
+ Amex Calm Premium offer terms: Receive a complimentary year of Calm Premium and 50% off the following year. In order to redeem this offer you must subscribe to Calm Premium using an eligible American Express Card no later than 31 October 2020. American Express Business and Corporate Cards are not eligible. Only subscriptions made using the link are eligible. Limit of one free subscription per Card. If you already have a Calm Premium subscription, you must cancel your current subscription to take up this offer.
Auto-renewal and cancellation: Their Calm Premium subscription will renew automatically each year and your American Express Card will be charged. If you do not want to renew, you must cancel your Calm Premium subscription no later than 24 hours before the end of your subscription period.
Calm Premium Fees: Calm may change its subscription fees at any time. At the renewal of your subscription, your American Express Card will be charged 50% of the then current subscription fee and the full fee at all subsequent renewals.