How can I download or update the Qantas App?
Find out more about downloading or updating the Qantas App. The app is available to download on your tablet, Android or iPhone.
How do I know if I’m eligible for this offer?
To be eligible for this offer you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member (any country of residence) who, as of 21 August 2023, has a booking on a Qantas (QF) marketed and operated flight for travel between 1 July 2022 and 30 August 2023 and can be identified by your Qantas Frequent Flyer number for that flight. Qantas Points and Status Credit amounts offered are based on flying activity within the period above.
Eligible members will see a ‘Thank you from Qantas’ banner on the home screen of the latest version of their Qantas App (3.106 version).
What steps do I need to go through to accept my gift?
- Eligible members will need to download the Qantas App or make sure their version is up to date (version 3.106.0).
- Open the Qantas App, log in, and select ‘Choose gift’ from the promotional banner on the home or My QFF screens.
- Follow the prompts to ‘Confirm gift’ by 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2023.
- Gifts will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within four (4) business days.
How do I accept my gift If I don’t have a smartphone?
Please contact the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre between the hours of 7am and 7pm (AET) Monday to Saturday to speak with one of our agents.
- Australia 13 11 31 (long distance call charges may apply)
- New Zealand 0800 101 500
- United Kingdom 0845 7 747 100 (call cost up to 7 pence a minute including VAT for 084 numbers)
- USA and Canada 1800 227 4220 (customers in the USA who are deaf or who have a hearing or speech impairment can call via the National Relay Service by dialing 711, 24 hours a day, seven days a week - the Communication Assistants at the National Relay Service will assist customers by contacting Qantas)
- Europe and Ireland +44 20 8600 4333
- Other countries and territories +61 2 9433 2329
When will I receive my Qantas Points or Status Credits?
Qantas Points and Status Credits will be credited to your account within four (4) business days after completing the acceptance within the Qantas App. Bonus Status Credits earned from this offer do not count towards Loyalty Bonus, Platinum Bonus Reward, Platinum One Bonus Reward and Status Accelerator earn requirements. Status Credits are not transferable and will be governed by the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions.
Can I change the gift I chose within the offer period?
Once a gift has been chosen within the Qantas App, you are unable to change your mind.
How do I know that I've successfully accepted my gift?
Once you have selected your gift in the Qantas App you will see a confirmation screen. You will not receive a confirmation email.
Do all eligible members receive the same offer?
Qantas Points and Status Credit amounts will vary between members and are based on the flying activity of members. Flights taken on Jetstar, partner airlines, or any flight with a Qantas (QF) flight number on the ticket which was not operated by Qantas, or staff travel flights are excluded from this offer.
My new Membership Year starts 1 September 2023. What will happen if I choose Status Credits and they're credited to my account before then?
Status Credits don’t expire but they reset to zero at the start of your new Membership Year. The Status Credits will be added to your Lifetime Status Credit total and once you have enough Status Credits, Lifetime Silver, Gold or Platinum recognition will be yours regardless of how often you continue to fly. Find out more about Status Credits.
My new Membership Year starts 1 September 2023. If I choose Status Credits, can I select whether they are credited before or after my membership anniversary?
No, Status Credits will be credited to your account within four (4) business days after completing the acceptance within the Qantas App.
I currently have a claim for missing points on a flight(s) flown within the period stated above. Will the flight contribute to my flying activity for this offer?
Missing points claims which have been approved before 21 August 2023 will contribute to your flying activity for the purpose of this offer.