As one of the first cities in the world to tick over into the new year, the world is always watching Sydney come midnight. And with good reason – the parties, the people and let’s not forget the sensational fireworks lighting up Sydney Harbour. Celebrate the start of 2022 with a NYE super experience at the harbour-side Park Hyatt Sydney, including your own private balcony, champagne, dinner and uninterrupted views of Sydney Opera House.
This experience includes:
- three nights accommodation for two in a King Opera Deluxe room at Park Hyatt Sydney overlooking the Sydney Opera House
- special New Year’s Eve Dinner package for two at The Dining Room, Park Hyatt Sydney
- champagne long lunch for two on Thursday 30 December 2021
- two unique Park Hyatt Moment in-room experiences
- a bottle of Chilled Veuve Clicquot Champagne provided on New Year’s Eve
- two pairs of Qantas First pyjamas
- one transfer to and from the Sydney domestic airport in a BMW 7 series sedan or within 25km of the hotel if you are based in Sydney. Complimentary valet parking is available for the duration of your stay should you choose not to utilise the hotel transfer.
Before you bid
It’s a condition of bidding on this auction item that you accept these terms and conditions:
- Park Hyatt Sydney must be booked by 20 December 2021.
- You and your guest must be available for check-in on 29 December 2021. Check-out is 1 January 2022.
- The auction item can be used by you (or your designate) and one other person.
- The special New Year’s Eve dinner package for two includes a four-course set dinner with a glass of Krug on arrival. All other alcoholic beverages are at the expense of you and your guest.
- The long lunch for two is a two and a half hour experience with freeflow Veuve Clicquot Champagne or Belvedere cocktails
- Ensure you check the latest government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry. You and your guest are responsible for following all entry requirements into state borders including proof of vaccination requirements for Park Hyatt Sydney.
Place your bid
This item is brought to you by
More ways to use points
What you need to know
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: * Points Auction: Auction Period: 8am (AEDT) 3 December 2021 - 9pm (AEDT) 3 December 2021. Eligible Bidders: Australian residents who are Qantas Frequent Flyer members aged 18 and over. Eligible Bids: To place a bid, the member must have at least one point higher than the starting bid or the last bid placed in their Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Winning Bid: The member must place the highest bid by 9pm (AEDT) 3 December 2021. The winner must have sufficient points in their Qantas Frequent Flyer account to cover the amount offered in the winning bid within 24 hours of the auction closing. Qantas will use reasonable endeavours to contact each winner by email and phone before midday following close of the auction. In the event the winner does not have enough points after this 24 hour grace period, Qantas reserves the right to cancel the bid and decide the best course of action for the item. Outbid Notification: If the member is outbid, they will be notified by email from email@example.com. Auction Prize: SYD for NYE Winner notification: By phone and in writing by email in the days following. Participating in the auction will be deemed acceptance of the auction full terms and conditionsOpens external site. Experience must be booked by 20 December 2021 and undertaken by 1 January 2022.
Changes: Due to the immediate date of the auction item, no changes are permitted. Check-in is strictly 29 December 2021 and your dinner reservation at The Dining Room can be used only on 31 December 2021. You may designate a change in guest at least 48 hours in advance before the check-in date.
Refunds: You’re entitled to a refund if Qantas cancels or makes a significant change to the auction item and is unable to offer an alternative of equal or greater value. You may also have a statutory right to a remedy (including a refund and/or compensation) under the Australian Consumer Law. If you wish to claim a refund, please contact the email address provided to you at the time of winning the auction item. If you’re entitled to a refund, the refund will be equal to the points used to purchase the auction item.
Other important information: The auction item doesn’t include flights to or from Sydney, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals (other than those stated above), ground transportation, vaccination, testing or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is your responsibility. The experience must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if you’re unable to use the experience as stated. Auction items are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. An item cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by Qantas.
Disclaimer: ^ Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited, and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable to Qantas (excluding any amounts payable to third parties at the airport) by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Classic Flight Reward flights. Qantas Points required and taxes, fees and carrier charges are subject to change and quoted at the time of booking. For more information, visit Classic Flight Rewards.
Disclaimer: # The discounted Points Plus Pay rate will be shown on the Qantas Hotels and Holidays booking page from 12.01am (AEDT) 19 October 2021 until 11.59pm (AEDT) 24 December 2021, and is available on new Points Plus Pay bookings only made through qantas.com/hotels or qantas.com/holidays. The 25% discount only applies to the points component of the booking and excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras. Redemption excludes Airbnb bookings. Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: ** Qantas Points can be earned on Classic Wine Rewards. A Classic Wine Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time. 18 years and over. Licence number: LIQP770016736.
Disclaimer: ~ Discount applies when using points only and ends 11.59pm (AEDT) 9 December 2021 unless sold out prior. If you use Points Plus Pay, a lower discount may apply. View the list of selected productsOpens external site in a new window. Qantas may extend or withdraw this offer at any time. Conditions apply. The redemption of Qantas Points for Rewards is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, Qantas Rewards Store Terms and ConditionsOpens external site, voucher Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions disclosed at the time of redemption. Visit the Qantas Rewards StoreOpens external site for details. The range of Rewards and Qantas Points required change from time to time and are available while stocks last. Products shown are available in the Australian Qantas Rewards Store for delivery within Australia only. Delivery charges apply.