Explore the natural wonders of Hamilton Island on a luxurious private jet formerly owned by the Dutch Royal family. This one’s a real crowd pleaser, invite up to twenty-three guests and experience a luxurious day exploring the best of Hamilton Island.
This experience includes:
- morning departure from Brisbane Airport VIP Terminal for private access to your jet
- champagne and continental breakfast onboard served by your dedicated cabin crew
- scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef or other points of interest (subject to weather)
- transfers to and from Hamilton Island Airport to commence your day trip
- upon arrival, take an iconic photo at One Tree Hill, before being treated to a welcome cocktail and light refreshments
- take in the sights of Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday waters onboard a luxurious, private chartered boat
- experience a gourmet picnic during your charter experience on world-famous Whitehaven Beach. There, enjoy a swim, stroll along pristine sands and simply relax on the beach
- upon return to Hamilton Island, enjoy the afternoon on the stunning waters of Catseye Beach by kayak, paddleboard or catamaran, or take in the view as you relax by the Main Pool
- depart Hamilton Island at 5.30pm for your return flight to Brisbane arriving at 6.30pm
- champagne, wine, beer and canapes provided on your return flight to Brisbane.
Before you bid
It’s a condition of bidding on this auction item that you accept these terms and conditions:
- The trip must be booked by 31 December 2021. The trip must be completed by 30 June 2022.
- You and your guests must be available for the trip from January-June 2022, subject to aircraft availability. This trip is not available between 15-18 April 2022.
- The auction item can be used by you (or your designate) and twenty-three other people (24 people total).
- The private jet is operated by Qantas' partner airline, Alliance Airlines.
- You must confirm the final passenger list at least 48 hrs before the departure time.
- The aircraft accommodates 24 passengers with 12 seats in VIP format and 12 business class seats.
- You and your companions are responsible for making your own way to Brisbane Airport to board the private jet.
Place your bid
This item is brought to you by
More ways to use points
What you need to know
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: * Points Auction: Auction Period: 8am (AEDT) 7 December 2021 - 9pm (AEDT) 7 December 2021. Eligible Bidders: Australian residents who are Qantas Frequent Flyer members aged 18 and over. Eligible Bids: To place a bid, the member must have at least one point higher than the starting bid or the last bid placed in their Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Winning Bid: The member must place the highest bid by 9pm (AEDT) 7 December 2021. The winner must have sufficient points in their Qantas Frequent Flyer account to cover the amount offered in the winning bid within 24 hours of the auction closing. Qantas will use reasonable endeavours to contact each winner by email and phone before midday following close of the auction. In the event the winner does not have enough points after this 24 hour grace period, Qantas reserves the right to cancel the bid and decide the best course of action for the item. Outbid Notification: If the member is outbid, they will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Auction Prize: The Royal Jet Set. Winner notification: By phone on 8 December 2021 and in writing by email on 8 December 2021. Participating in the auction will be deemed acceptance of the auction full terms and conditionsOpens external site. Experience must be booked by 31 December 2021 and undertaken by 30 June 2022.
Disclaimer: Changes: The experience must be completed by 30 June 2022. You will be entitled to one date change if you are unable to travel on the originally agreed date. This change must be requested at least 30 days before departure and the requested rescheduled date must be before 30 June 2022. Requests for rescheduling will be assessed by Qantas and will be subject to flight and activity availability.
Disclaimer: Refunds: The auction item is only refundable if Qantas cancels or makes a significant change to the auction item and is unable to offer an alternative of equal or greater value. You may also have a statutory right to a remedy (including a refund and/or compensation) under the Australian Consumer Law. If you wish to claim a refund, please contact the email address provided to you at the time of winning the auction item. If you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be equal to the points used to purchase the auction item.
Disclaimer: Other important information: You will be required to pay for any transport to and from Brisbane Airport. Ensure you check the latest government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry. You and your companion are responsible for following all entry requirements into state borders including proof of vaccination requirements for Hamilton Island. Unless otherwise stated, the experience does not include accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, ground transportation, vaccination, testing or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is your responsibility. Flights are subject to Alliance Airlines General Conditions of Carriage. The experience must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if you are unable to use the experience as stated. Auction items are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. An item cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by Qantas. Qantas excludes all liability in respect of injury, death, loss or damage (including property damage) arising out of you and your guests’ participation in the activities included in this Auction item, and you and your guest will be required to sign a release form prior to travel.
Disclaimer: ^ Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited, and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable to Qantas (excluding any amounts payable to third parties at the airport) by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Classic Flight Reward flights. Qantas Points required and taxes, fees and carrier charges are subject to change and quoted at the time of booking. For more information, visit Classic Flight Rewards.
Disclaimer: # The discounted Points Plus Pay rate will be shown on the Qantas Hotels and Holidays booking page from 12.01am (AEDT) 19 October 2021 until 11.59pm (AEDT) 24 December 2021, and is available on new Points Plus Pay bookings only made through qantas.com/hotels or qantas.com/holidays. The 25% discount only applies to the points component of the booking and excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras. Redemption excludes Airbnb bookings. Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: ** Qantas Points can be earned on Classic Wine Rewards. A Classic Wine Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time. 18 years and over. Licence number: LIQP770016736.
Disclaimer: ~ Discount applies when using points only and ends 11.59pm (AEDT) 9 December 2021 unless sold out prior. If you use Points Plus Pay, a lower discount may apply. View the list of selected productsOpens external site in a new window. Qantas may extend or withdraw this offer at any time. Conditions apply. The redemption of Qantas Points for Rewards is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions, Qantas Rewards Store Terms and ConditionsOpens external site, voucher Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions disclosed at the time of redemption. Visit the Qantas Rewards StoreOpens external site for details. The range of Rewards and Qantas Points required change from time to time and are available while stocks last. Products shown are available in the Australian Qantas Rewards Store for delivery within Australia only. Delivery charges apply.