You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however, new customers who join will have the joining fee waived by Qantas. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
As a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, you could earn between 10,000 and 110,000 Qantas Points with the NAB Personal Loan Qantas Points offer. Earn 2 Qantas Points for each dollar you borrow from $5,000 and up to $55,000.
To be eligible for the offer, you must:
- Apply online for a new NAB Personal Loan between 15 July 2022 12.01am (AEST) and 30 April 2023 11.59pm (AEST) (Offer Period) through nab.com.au/plqantaspointsofferOpens external site in a new window;
- Apply in your own name as a sole borrower;
- Be approved and draw down the full loan amount within 90 days of the contract offer date or by 29 July 2023, whichever is earlier;
- Register with Qantas within 30 days of draw down by providing Qantas your NAB reference number at qantas.com/registernab. Your NAB reference number will be emailed to you within 10 days after you draw down.
- Keep your NAB Personal Loan open until you receive your eligible Qantas Points in your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account – this could take up to eight weeks from your Qantas registration.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges and eligibility and lending criteria applyOpens external site in a new window to NAB’s Personal Loan.
This offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer. This offer is available only for the first eligible NAB Personal Loan applied for and approved during the Offer Period. Qantas and/or NAB may vary or end this offer at any time.
Qantas will allocate the applicable Qantas Points to eligible members’ Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account within eight weeks from registration with the description ‘NAB Personal Loan’.
1 Interest rates and information current as at 15 July 2022 and are subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria applyOpens external site in a new window.
2 Comparison rate calculated on unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of five years based on monthly repayments.
Warning: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686 (NAB). NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these personal loans.