For a limited time, you could earn between 10,000 and 110,000 Qantas Points with a new NAB Personal LoanOpens external site in a new window. That could be enough to fly a couple return from Melbourne to Singapore on an Economy Classic Flight Reward for 100,800 Qantas Points plus $588 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. Conditions apply.
Earn two Qantas Points for each dollar drawn down on your approved NAB Personal LoanOpens external site in a new window when you borrow anywhere from $5,000 and up to $55,000
Plus with a NAB Personal LoanOpens external site in a new window, you’ll enjoy rates ranging from 6.99% p.a. to 18.99% p.a.1 (comparison rates 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a.)2 . View comparison rate information and terms and conditions in the Important Information section below.
How does it work?
- Apply online for a new NAB Personal Loan between 12.01am (AEST) 15 July 2022 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 15 January 2023.
- If your NAB Personal Loan is approved, draw down the full loan amount within 90 days of the contract offer date or by 15 April 2023, whichever is earlier; and
- Register with Qantas within 30 days of drawing down by logging in and providing Qantas with your NAB reference number. Not a Frequent Flyer member? Join for free.
- Qantas Points will be added to your account within eight weeks following your registration.
More benefits of a NAB Personal Loan
- no early exit fees if you pay off your loan sooner. Plus no surprise charges including no late payment fees
- if you’re approved and accept the loan, you’ll get your funds in one business day
- flexible repayment options to suit your budget
- redraw available on a variable rate loan if you’re ahead on repayments.
The Loans referred to on this page are offered, issued and administered by National Australia Bank Limited Australian Credit Licence number 230686 and ABN 12 004 044 937.
The personal loan products referred to on this webpage are not Qantas products and not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant credit licensees referred to above. The information about the credit products has been provided by the relevant credit licensees and not Qantas. Qantas does not hold an Australian Credit Licence and is not a licensee in relation to the credit activity being engaged in by the relevant credit licensees.
The information on this webpage is factual and of a general nature only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
Qantas is not recommending the products described on this webpage. We recommend that you obtain independent advice before you apply for any product which is described on this webpage. Qantas does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use of, or reliance, on the information provided on this webpage.