Get more value from your points
Enjoy incredible value on hundreds of hotels Australia-wide including Adina, Hyatt, Ovolo, Travelodge, Vibe and more when you book using Qantas Points.
- It’s the best value way to use points when booking a hotel.
- Choose from hundreds of global and independent hotel brands in Australia.
- Enjoy peace-of-mind with fully flexible cancellation policies at all Classic Hotel properties.
Visit Qantas Hotels and log in to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account
Choose your Australian destination and dates
Select ‘Classic Rewards’ on the left under ‘Payment options’
Browse Classic Hotel Rewards and book with points
- Availability of Classic Hotel Rewards is limited. You’ll find the best availability the earlier that you book.
- A Classic Hotel Reward must be booked using Qantas Points only.
- You do not earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
- Classic Hotel Rewards are available in Australia.
What is Classic Hotel Rewards
Classic Hotel Rewards provide Qantas Frequent Flyer members with a great value way to stay at hundreds of Qantas Hotels most popular stays in Australia using Qantas Points. Conditions apply.
How do I view Classic Hotel Reward availability and book?
To view and book a Classic Hotel Reward, it’s as simple as:
1. Searching for your Australian destination and picking a date.
2. Making sure your display is set to Classic Hotel Rewards mode.
a. To do this on a desktop device, select ‘Classic Rewards’ under ‘Payment Options’ on the left-hand side of your screen.
b. To do this on a mobile device, select ‘Filters’ on the bottom of your screen, then select ‘Classic Rewards’ under ‘Payment Options’.
3. The page will load with all relevant Classic Hotel Rewards available to book in your chosen destination.
4. Finally, select your desired Classic Hotel Reward and book using your Qantas Points.
- You'll find better availability when you search for more than six months in advance.
Alternatively, to find a Classic Hotel Reward, you can select ‘Use points’ at the top of your screen on desktop view or ‘Use cash’ at the top of your screen on mobile and change it to ‘Use points. Then, look for the Classic Rewards icon to reveal great deals.
Will I earn Qantas Points for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you will not earn Qantas Points on a Classic Hotel Reward booking.
Can I change or cancel my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
Cancellation and refund policies and conditions differ for each hotel, and we suggest checking these at the time of booking.
If you need any assistance with your booking, contact Qantas Hotels on 1300 738 206 between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm AEST, Monday to Sunday.
Can I use a Qantas Hotels voucher for a Classic Hotel Reward?
No, you can’t use a Qantas Hotels voucher to book a Classic Hotel Reward.
Who do I contact for assistance with my Classic Hotel Reward booking?
You can call Qantas Hotels on 1300 738 206 between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm AEST, Monday to Sunday.
What are the payment options for a Classic Hotel Reward?
A Classic Hotel Reward booking must be booked using only Qantas Points.
Can I book an international hotel through Classic Hotel Rewards?
No, currently you can only book these offers on Australian hotels. If you want to use your Qantas Points to book a hotel outside of Australia, you can opt to use Points Plus Pay (a min of 5,000 points plus cash payment) instead.
How far in advance can I book?
Bookings can be made up to 12 months in advance.
How many hotel rooms are available?
Availability is limited, especially during peak times such as school and public holidays and varies per hotel.
Tip: If your chosen hotel is not available as a Classic Hotel Reward check back again later as additional rooms may be released.
What you need to know
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and use points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Minimum night stays and blackout dates may apply. Qantas Classic Hotel Rewards must be booked using Qantas Points only. Members cannot redeem points for additional hotel charges for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Qantas Points cannot be earned on Classic Hotel Rewards. Read the full terms and conditions.