A Qantas TravelPass is a virtual card that may be issued when you request a Flight Credit for an eligible booking. Once your TravelPass is issued, you'll receive an email outlining your TravelPass number, expiry date and important information about its use.
Your TravelPass is powered by UATP, and can be used exclusively with Qantas for:
- flight bookings,
- travel products booked with Qantas, such as an extra baggage allowance and seat selection,
- hotel bookings through the Qantas Hotels website,
- multiple bookings, so you don't have to use the entire value at one time, and
- any number of passengers, even those not on your original booking.
View the Target Market Determination (PDF).
How to use your Qantas TravelPass for flight bookings
Your TravelPass can be used like any pre-paid card for your flight booking payment.
- Book your flight on this website.
- On the 'Payment' page, select the 'Qantas Passes and Credit' option on the payment panel and enter your details.
Note: if your booking includes insurance or carbon offset, you won’t be able to use your Qantas TravelPass to pay.
How to use your Qantas TravelPass for Qantas Hotel bookings
Qantas Hotels now accepts Qantas TravelPass for Qantas Hotel bookings.
- Visit the Qantas Hotels website, select your stay and proceed to check-out.
- On the payment page, select Qantas Passes or Credit, under payment options.
- Enter your Qantas TravelPass details.
- No card payment fees apply when paying with your TravelPass online.
- If your new booking is more than the balance of your TravelPass, you can pay the balance with another card type. A card payment fee may apply to the balance. For more information on using multiple forms of payment, visit Payment options.
- Alternatively, you can make your flight booking through your local Qantas office, however booking fees may apply.
From time-to-time, there may be special offers available for the TravelPass and its use. These offers are unique and may be promoted by either phone or email to individual customers.