- If your flight departs from Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States, you can choose to pay with PayPal.
- Plus, if you select a Frequent Flyer earning credit card when completing your payment, you can earn Qantas Points.*
- PayPal keeps your financial details safe when buying online.
- You can store your bank, debit and credit card details to give you the choice of how you want to pay. You don't need to keep funds in your PayPal account as long as it is linked to one of these funding sources.
- A 0.69% fee applies on payments made from Australia and New Zealand, capped at a maximum per passenger of A$22 for Australian domestic or A$120 for international itineraries.
PayPal is not offered:
- for round the world itineraries,
- for flight vouchers or non-flight products and services, and
- where carbon offset or travel insurance is included in the booking.
On the purchase page, select the PayPal tab when paying for an eligible flight. If you don't have PayPal, you can sign upOpens external site in a new window for free
Log in to PayPal by entering your email address and password.
Choose your preferred bank account or credit card and shipping address to complete the payment.