Set sail and find the right cruise for you
Whether you're after a family friendly cruise, you're on a budget or you want to explore the hidden gems of far-off destinations, our guide will help you choose which cruise is right for you.
These stylish and contemporary cruise liners usually offer cheaper rates while still giving you a great experience.
Food and entertainment are included in the price, but drinks, tips/gratuities and specialty dining aren't. Ideal for families, these cruise liners offer plenty of entertainment for kids of all ages.
- The P&O Cruises Australia fleet offers incredible and varied dining and entertainment choices, plus a large shore tour program in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
- The award-winning Royal Caribbean fleet offers exciting onboard activities like rock climbing and bumper cars, and full length musical productions from the best of Broadway.
- Carnival International offers outstanding value and lots of fun to a choice of destinations, while Carnival Cruise Line offers fun onboard holidays around Hawaii and the South Pacific.
- MSC cruises are proud of their Mediterranean heritage and experience, also offering seasonal itineraries to other continents.
- Italian based Costa cruises offer a selection of offshore excursions while you're at port, including tailor made and eco-based experiences.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is notable for its 'Freestyle Cruising' which provides guests a relaxed, resort style cruise holiday.
Get ready to pamper yourself with a step up from our contemporary cruises. Our 'Premiums' offer a more personalised experience with spacious cabins, a more indulgent food choice and service tailored around you.
These premium cruise liners usually carry fewer passengers, meaning a higher staff to passenger ratio and a more serene sense of space onboard.
- The Walt Disney Imagineers at Disney Cruise Lines are continuously delivering creativity and innovation to Disney Cruise Line passengers, offering unique water coasters, exciting entertainment offerings and cherished characters up close.
- Sailing since 1965, Princess Cruises became famous when their Pacific Princess featured on the Love Boat television show. The fleet are renowned for being innovative ships with lots of onboard options and exceptional customer service.
- P&O Cruises UK have become experts in cruising since their initial formation back in 1837. They aim to create a memorable holiday for you and to make you feel special.
Get ready for a more sophisticated holiday experience onboard one of these elegant liners. Expect larger staterooms, a higher quality of service and staff who'll make you feel instantly at home.
These cruise lines also have a long history of cruising and pride themselves on their heritage and the experience they offer.
- Celebrity Cruises is a multi-award winning cruise line that continues to lead the way, with onboard novelties such as real, finely manicured lawns, an ice-topped Martini Bar and an unimaginable range of spa treatments.
- Cruising for more than 150 years, Cunard Line's iconic ships have been defining sophisticated ocean travel.
- Holland America Line's 'Signature of Excellence' is a promise from every Holland America Line employee to provide guests with a truly extraordinary experience and tremendous value.
Welcome to the equivalent of flying First on the high seas. Expect truly luxurious liners, crew-to-guest ratios of two to one and of course, world-class fine-dining to match.
Cruises at this level generally operate smaller ships, which offers a number of benefits. You'll dock in more exotic and remote ports that bigger ships can't get to. There are generally fewer passengers onboard, which means more space onboard per passenger to relax and itineraries are generally longer so you get to see more.
- With its Italian heritage and elegant European ambience, Silversea's all inclusive cruises attract a sophisticated audience of worldly travellers.
- Cruising on a Seabourn ship is a luxurious yet relaxed, elegant yet casual. Their intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide and sail to the heart of world-famous cities.
- Azamara is the 'voyage for those who love travel'. Their club-like ships and 'Destination Immersion' focus means you spend more time in interesting ports than any other cruise line, which gives you more time to fully experience the culture, cuisine, scenery, and people of your destinations.
These ships are all about getting out and seeing the world. Expect a small number of fellow passengers heading to unique destinations not on your mainstream cruise itineraries.
Visit parts of the world that aren't accessible to larger ships. Onboard you'll often have lectures, libraries and specialists who are there to help you get the most out of the places you visit and provide you with a rich and rewarding holiday. .
- Celebrity Cruises' Xpedition Ship is designed for travel and exploration, and sails to the pristine environment of the Galapagos Islands seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Silversea's Silver Discoverer explores the remote archipelagos of the vast Pacific, and the purpose built Silver Explorer navigates waters in some of the world's most remote destinations, including both of the polar regions.