The following commercial policy waives the change fee for your customers who have a valid
- Any Qantas domestic Australian flight booked between 21 May 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 12 June 2020 and 28 February 2022.
- Any Qantas trans-Tasman flight booked between 15 October 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 16 October 2020 and 28 February 2022.
- Any Qantas International flight booked between 25 February 2021 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 1 November 2021 and 31 December 2022.
- New travel dates must be within ticket validity.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Domestic Red eDeal changes not permitted on scheduled day of departure.
- Customers are permitted to make changes as per applicable policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
- This waiver does not apply to refund, cancellation or no-show fees.
- Bookings made for a group via Qantas Group Travel are only eligible to use this policy at least 14 days prior to the first date of departure.
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
Passengers who are travelling on Qantas & Jetstar Points Plus Pay tickets are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Your Customer's Ticket
Rebook to an alternate Qantas flight with a “QF” flight number operated by Qantas / QantasLink
Rebooking permitted in the same or higher booking class
Change fees do not apply
Fare difference and/or additional surcharges, fees or taxes are payable if the new ticket is of a higher value than the original ticket
New travel dates must be within ticket validity
All Qantas flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel, regardless of which airline the ticket is validated to.
For customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
Your customer can rebook travel
- Change fees associated to the ticket do not apply
- If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the passenger. Applicable ticket taxes apply.
- All details of the original ticket to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation
- Authority Number 638328 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.