Dubai Connect is a complimentary service for your customers whose itineraries involve a longer transit between Emirates operated flights in Dubai.
Dubai Connect includes:
- Transfers to/from the airport; and
- Visas (as required).
Services provided as part of Dubai Connect are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
Dubai Connect is subject to Terms and Conditions.
Your customers must be travelling on Emirates operated flights in and out of Dubai in a single booking.
Eligible bookings must comply with the following connection requirements:
Disclaimer: ^Best available connection time means the connection with the shortest transit time between the inbound and outbound flight.
Disclaimer: #Bookings made in booking classes N, O, Q and X are not eligible.
- Unless specifically requested by your customer, baggage will be automatically checked through to their final destination and will not be accessible in Dubai.
- We recommend customers pack everything they need for their stay in Dubai in carry-on baggage.
- In order to be eligible for Dubai Connect, your customers must be successful in obtaining entry into the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Some nationalities do not require visas to enter the United Arab Emirates, as one will be issued on arrival when the Dubai Connect voucher and travel documentation is presented at immigration.
- If your customer requires a United Arab Emirates Entry Visa, they will be issued with a visa voucher to present at the Emirates National Bank of Dubai (ENBD) desk prior to immigration.
- Refer to the Travel Agent FAQs (PDF) to confirm if the customer’s country of nationality does not require advance visa arrangements to visit the United Arab Emirates.
Your Customer's Booking
Dubai Connect must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure of your customer’s flight to Dubai.
For Qantas (081) Tickets:
Book online with Qantas through Manage Booking. An icon will be displayed above the eligible flight details.
Your customer will receive their accommodation and visa vouchers at check-in for their Emirates operated flight to Dubai.
On arrival in Dubai, the accommodation voucher and passport is presented at immigration and at hotel check-in. Customers will also be required to present their voucher when dining at the hotel restaurant.
First and Business Customers
Le Meridien Dubai Airport Hotel
Copthorne Airport Hotel
- Your customers may be accommodated at another hotel at the discretion of Emirates.
- The number of rooms provided will depend on the number of passengers in the booking.
- A credit card may be required on check-in at the hotel to cover any charges that aren't included in your Dubai Connect stay, such as mini bar, spa, or restaurant charges other than those listed on the voucher.
On arrival in Dubai, Emirates staff will assist to transfer your customer to the hotel.
First and Business Customers
Should proceed to the clearly marked Chauffeur Drive desk. Your customer will be driven to their Dubai Connect accommodation by luxury car and back to Dubai International Airport before their onward flight.
A complimentary coach service will transfer your customer to their Dubai Connect accommodation and back to Dubai International Airport before their onward flight.