Complimentary Coach Service
Economy class customers travelling to/from Dubai (DXB) on a Qantas (QF) or Emirates (EK) flight number are eligible to book the complimentary coach service to Abu Dhabi (ZVJ).
How to Book
- To request availability in your GDS, use the city codes for the entire journey e.g. SYD – AUH.
- The availability display will show the coach station codes of ZVJ.
- Book the coach service in the same booking class as the connecting Qantas or Emirates flight.
- The itinerary will auto-price in your GDS as a through fare to Abu Dhabi (AUH) and the ticket will include a coupon for the coach service as booked.
Only online connecting flights with a Qantas or Emirates flight number are permitted.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers must hold a valid ticket to board the coach
- Minimum connecting time required is 2 hours for inbound and outbound customers
- Normal baggage allowance applies as quoted in your GDS
- The coach service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. Requests received after this time will not be guaranteed
- Customers who do not hold a prior booking and/or relevant ticket coupon cannot be accepted due to limited capacity
- The coach service is operated by a third-party service provider, who bears full responsibility for the complete coach journey in terms of insurance and liability
- The coach service is only applicable to economy customers booked on a Qantas or Emirates flight into/out of Dubai
Pickup and Drop-off Point Information
|City||Pickup Point||Drop-off Point|
|Dubai||Outside Terminal 3 Arrivals||Outside Terminal 3 Departures|
|Abu Dhabi||In front of Emirates Down Town office, Khalidiya, Corniche
||In front of Emirates Down Town office, Khalidiya, Corniche
The coach schedule is available on the Emirates websiteOpens external site in a new window.
Coach Service Provider
The service provider is Al Wegdaniyah Rent a Car