Agent Rebate (AD) Travel Policy
Agent Rebate Travel (AD) discounts are available to staff of IATA/TIDS Travel Agency locations for travel on Qantas operated and marketed flights only.
What to Consider Before Applying
- Ensure your IATA Travel Agent ID Card is valid
- Bookings can only be made between 28 to 5 days prior to departure
- Bookings are created in the required booking class for travel in Economy and Business cabins
- Premium Economy and First class cabin bookings are not permitted
- Waitlists are not permitted. If the required class is not available, please consider alternate travel dates
- The discount offered is either 50% (AD50) or 75% (AD75) of the public Y or J class fare for your itinerary, this is not applied to the class of travel in your booking. You may find the lowest public fare available provides a cheaper option than an AD Travel discount
- Please check the table below for the fare basis permitted for Agent Travel discounts.
To be eligible for AD travel, you must be:
- A sole proprietor/owner, partner or director of an IATA/TIDS travel agency ~
- An employee of a travel agency who holds a valid IATA travel agent ID card *
Booking are permitted between 28 to 5 days prior to departure in the class of travel listed below:
|Qantas Domestic Flights|
|AD50||Economy Cabin||M class||Agent only|
|AD50||Business Cabin||I class||Agent only|
|AD75||Economy Cabin||E class||Agent and Spouse|
|Qantas International Flights|
|AD50||Economy Cabin||M class||Agent and Spouse|
|AD50||Business Cabin||D class||Agent and Spouse|
|AD75||Economy Cabin||E class||Agent only|
|AD75||Business Cabin||I class||Agent only|
- Complete a Resolution 880 form
- Photocopy either your Business card or IATA agents card (write the card number beneath the copy so easy to read), or a letter signed by your Manager stating that you have worked for 12 months or more as frontline selling staff
- Advise email address for E ticket.
- Email to email@example.com or DX to Qantas Staff Travel, CX10012, Auckland.
- Qantas Staff Travel will then contact you for payment. Once payment is provided, the booking will be ticketed, no earlier than 28 days prior to departure.
- AD requests will not be processed inside 5 days of departure.