Whether your customers are travelling for work or planning a long overdue holiday, we know plans sometimes need to change. That’s why we’ve introduced further flexibility so your customers can book their next trip with confidence.
Eligible Qantas flights
Book any eligible Qantas flight, and your customers can enjoy added flexibility with unlimited fee-free date changes and the option to change the date of their travel as often as they need.*
This offer applies to all eligible Qantas flights for the following dates:
- Qantas operated domestic Australian flights booked between 21 May 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 12 June 2020 and 28 February 2022.
- Qantas operated trans-Tasman flights booked between 15 October 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 16 October 2020 and 28 February 2022.
- Qantas operated international flights booked between 25 February 2021 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 1 November 2021 and 31 December 2022.
If your customer wants to change their travel date, they’ll need to do so before the scheduled date of departure, and we'll waive the change fee. They can then select a new travel date within 12 months of the original booking date and cover any applicable fare increase for the new flight. For all other changes, applicable Fare Rules and the Qantas Conditions of Carriage apply. Use the Commercial Policy Fly Flexible to obtain the authority number.
- Changes permitted for Reissue/Revalidation
- Additional collection for fare difference will apply
- Subject to fare conditions, changes not permitted on the scheduled day of departure
Note: If Qantas cancels a flight, customers will be rebooked on the next available flight to their booked destination (if possible), at no additional cost. Alternatively, customers can choose a flight credit or a refund. Customers won’t be charged any change or cancellation fees.
Stay up to date with travel requirements
Before booking, customers are advised to check latest Government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at the customers own expense), or they could be denied entry.
Disclaimer: * This offer applies to Qantas operated flights for the following dates: Australian Domestic: booked between 21 May 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 12 June 2020 and 28 February 2022. Trans-Tasman: booked between 15 October 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 16 October 2020 and 28 February 2022. International: booked between 25 February 2020 and 31 July 2021, for travel between 1 November 2021 and 28 February 2022. If your customers decide to change the date of their travel, we'll waive the change fee. They'll need to change their flight before their scheduled date of departure and select a new travel date within 12 months of their original booking date. When your customers are ready to rebook, they'll also need to cover any fare increase for their new flight, if applicable. For all changes, applicable Fare Rules and the Qantas Conditions of Carriage apply.